SIVAANGI'S BIRTHDAY

Ashwin's pov:

The next morning I woke up to us sleeping under the sheets naked and kissed her forehead..This woman never fails to make me feel like the king and never fails to make me feel loved and special..

I got up and wore a track pant and cleaned the mess in the room we created last night as it was intense enough for us to make a mess out of everything .Getting my sweatshirt I made her wear it and let her sleep for some more time ..I looked at my phone and found the missed calls from too many people..I called everyone back and got into my social media..scrolling through the wishes and I replied to as many as possible and got back on bed beside my darling my women my Sivaangi..

The entire time I admired her till she woke up and found herself on my chest..

Sivaangi: Good morning!

Ashwin: Morning ammu!

Sivaangi: Happy birthday!

Ashwin: Thanku ma..

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy ..I love you

Ashwin: Ilove you Sivaangi ma! Takkunu endhringa freshenup aagitu unnaku office iruku ennaku team meeting iruku online la..

Sivaangi: Seri ma!

We continued with our work and the rest of the evening she was there playing games with me and at night we were back to making love and then sleeping peacefully..

If not for lockdown we would not have time for anything but now I spend so much time with her..In the very beginning and important stage of our relationship probably we both needed this time together..

Time rolled and it was Sivaangi's birthday ..I baked a purple cake for her and set the balcony up for our night..We stragazed for long with her cuddling to my shirtless self and her wearing my hoodie and we spoke lot ..A lot about anything and everything that came to our minds..

Ashwin: Happy birthday di pondatii...

Rakshan and Varsha wished her through a video message and that was enough for my girl to become a crying mess and she just held on to me and I made her sleep sitting on my lap once she calmed a little

I researched through my gallery and found a picture of her in pondicherry at the beach where she was wearing my checked shirt as her overcoat during the sunset.. It was one of the most memorable pictures for me ..

So I put that on my story and captioned it "HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY CUTIE

So I put that on my story and captioned it "HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY CUTIE..@sivaangi_krish 💜STAY BLESSED AND HAPPY ALWAYS ..WISHING YOU ONLY LOVE AND HAPPINESS.."

Purple heart was kindaa ours because the last time I put that on my story the entire fandom went crazy and they made purple heart official for us..

We made love cooked together and danced to romantic numbers till evening ..

During evening she wore a pink frock and I wore a yellow hood and planned out something for her..