Rakshan's apology

Ashwin's pov:
Here he is Rakshan ..to claim his sister back but how and why did he come here is still a question mark

She got dressed properly and went out when I asked her to check who it was..And I wore my T-shirt and went down and stayed behind the pillar looking at the three sitting opposite to each other on the sofa without speaking a word..

Sivaangi: Inga yepidi vandhinga sir?

Rakshan :flight la..

Sivaangi:Oh!Holiday ah ?

Rakshan :Illa un marriage ku..

She stayed quiet and he continued ..

Rakshan :Neenga mattum panna romba stressful ah irukum adhaan help panna lam nu..

He dragged and she just nodded..

Sivaangi: tea coffe edachu kudikringala?

Rakshan :illa parvailla..

Varsha:Illa ma it's okay

Sivaangi: ohkay..Ashwin ah kupudanuma??

Rakshan :Illa naa unkita pesa dhan vandhen

Sivaangi: Sollunga..

Rakshan did not say anything while Varsha started ..

Varsha : Sorry ma ..

Sivaangi: neenga yen sorry soldringa??

Varsha:Illa ma adhu vandhu ..

Sivaangi interrupted Varsha..

Sivaangi: Anni nu kupudalama??

Varsha just nodded and smiled

Sivaangi :Vidunga anni ..sorry lam solladhinga.. Adhu unga thappu illa

Varsha:Sivaangi adhu illa unna kalyanthuku invite pannadhadhu en thapu dhan adhaan sorry ..

Sivaangi : vidunga anni invite pannalenu nu sonna naa varamatenu nenachangala enna..Ella function um naa paathen ..Including your marriage ..

Yeah I still remember how she got the room in Hayat and watched the functions through the window..no one was allowed in the hotel except for those invited so I got myself a room from where all the functions would be visible and she sat there and watched everything ..

Varsha:epidi????

Sivaangi: adhellam vidunga..Dinner sapudringala??

Varsha: Illa ma dinner saaptom..

Sivaangi:Hmm

They stayed quiet for some more time and finally Rakshan broke the trance ..

Rakshan :Naa sorry solla maaten ..I don't want to finish everything with a simple sorry with just a simple sorry i don't deserve your forgiveness I'll earn it and it's not gonna change anything nor will my guilt reduce neither your pain will reduce aana ennaku orey oru chance kudukriya to be a good brother to you ..I know I broke you and I wasn't with you when you needed me the most I know I did not trust you and I failed as a brother but for once can we start fresh where I'll earn to be your brother ??can you Sivaangi give me one more chance ??

Sivaangi: is it some business deal you think ..Relations mend with thankyou s and sorries not what we earn and lose..relations happen where there's trust ..I should be asking you are you ready to trust me and no one can earn to be my brother or anything for that matter I have to feel it ..it's not about what you do for me or lose for my sake it's about you trusting me ...which you clearly don't ..you don't earn forgiveness you feel it and express it ..It's about emotions and not what you do ..