PREGNANCY EFFECTS

Sivaangi's pov:

It was nearly a week after I told Ashwin about my pregnancy I was in office working at 7pm..I wasnt feeling good..I wanted to go back home and sit with Ashwin..He had an off but I am stuck in a meeting..My breasts feel sore itchy and I feel hell tired but meeting..I'm stuck..I cant do anything to help both my tiredness and paining breast.I'm feeling suffocated in the closed room from 2 hours..

And my phone was ringing continuously and I dont know who was calling me so many times..Then my PA came forward and handed her phone to me after being excused the speaker of the meeting..I raised my eyebrows..She just silently handed the phone to me..

Sivaangi: Hello..

Ashwin: Hello pondatii..

Sivaangi: I'm in the middle of a meeting..

Ashwin: Seekrom veliya vaa ma..Meeting dhana paatukalam..

Sivaangi: Seri hang on..

Sivaangi: Sorry guys,let's wrap up for now..Mail me the details I'll check and get back to you all..Again I'm sorry..

They smiled and nodded leaving the conference room..

Ashwin: Seri apidiye keela vaa..

Sivaangi: Varen..

I cut the call handed her phone back picked my bag laptop and phone and walked down to the parking and found the Range rover standing there..I quickly got into the car and he smiled and pulled the seatbelt to buckle it for me pecked my cheeks and he started driving.. I was really quiet I didn't ask him where we are going because it never really mattered.. All that mattered was I was out of the suffocation now but I'm tired I'm having pains in different parts of my body.. Humming to the melodious music looking outside the window was all I did..

Ashwin's pov:

I knew my girl was in a meeting but then it was just another analysis meeting..it wasn't that important so I asked her to come out and planned to take her to have lunch in the private terrace lounge of the restaurant we run..She came put all her things in  the back seat and sat front..I buckled her seat belt and pecked her cheeks..I expected her to be excited or atleast ask me where we were going but all she did was Humm to the melodious music and look outside the window..In a few minutes she dozed off but there was so much discomfort in her ..

Parking my car in the restaurant I stopped and she was awake..

Sivaangi: Enga irukom?

Ashwin: Namma restaurant parking la ma...

Sivaangi: Ohh...

We walked in to our lounge and got seated..

Ashwin: Ammu..Vaa indha side..

Sivaangi's pov:

He called me to his side of the table and I moved to sit beside him..He wrapped his hand around my waist pulling me closer and made my head rest on his chest..

Ashwin: You okay??

Sivaangi: Veetuku seekram polama??

Ashwin: Seri vaa polam..

Sivaangi: Illa saaptutu polam

He planned something and I'm totally spoiling it so I decided we'll stay have our food and then leave..

Ashwin: Sure ah ma?

Sivaangi: Hmm...

Ashwin: Enna achu ma?

Sivaangi: Tired ah iruku ..my breasts are sore and itchy..Sitting in the meeting was making me feel suffocating..

He wordlessly picked me up in bridal style carried me to the car even after I told again and again that we'd have food and then go ..He drove back home and carried me to our bedroom and layed me on the bed and he was in the washroom After sometime he came back and carried me to the washroom removed my clothes and placed me in the tub filled with luke warm water..He was about to leave and I didnt want him to..I wanted him to be with me ..I held his hand looked straight into his eyes and nodded a no..He undressed himself and got into the water and placed me in between his legs making me lean on his chest..I wrapped my hands around him and hugged him gently as he patted my head..We stayed in it for around half an hour ..

Sivaangi: I love you..

Ashwin: I love you ammu ..

I felt myself losing control of my mind..I felt I'd faint any moment..

Sivaangi: Ashwineyy..thala suthudhu ma..

Ashwin: Enna ma achu??

Sivaangi: Onnum ila ma..Just normal dizzy feel ..

Ashwin: Ma..Naa venumna doctor ah vara sollata??

Sivaangi: Illa ma..I'll be fine..

Ashwin's pov:

I decided to get some clothes for her to comfortably wear at office and home  because the moment her clothes loosened up there was a moment of relief pass through her face..And tomorrow we were leaving to Coimbatore for a 5 day stay and then we'd be back in Chennai before we leave to Sri Lanka for my next matches..I feel proud of myself when she feels the most peaceful in my embrace..I wore my robe made her wear hers and she pouted stretching her hands cutely asking me to carry her..

I carried her in and made her sit on the bed while I wore my tracks and picked a tshirt  and shorts for her to wear ..I stood before her removing her robe but she stopped me and leaned in letting our lips meet tongues wage wars and hands struugle for support..

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy...

She whispered making our foreheads meet her hand caressing my cheek..

Sivaangi: Take me tonight..

Ashwin: Ammu..

Sivaangi: Please..

Ashwin: Aiii kd fellow..Thoonga venama??

Sivaangi: Enna thoonga veika maatiya??

Ashwin: Thoonga veikren di aana sex?

Sivaangi: I need you ...

She was doing a good job in seducing me to convince me ..And I did give in..As much as I wanted to take her she was tired and not good but then when she asked for it I couldnt resist..I pulled her closer and held her bare waist drawing patterns over her soft delicate skin I digged my finger in her navel and played with her waist while kissing her..I placed wet  kisses on her entire body without leaving even an inch 

She dominated me the entire time and I let her be ..She left behind many hickeys on my body and soon layed completley on me tired pulled back for a second she wore my tshirt and layed back and pulled the comforter to cover us...

Ashwin: Enna ammu tired aaitingala?

Sivaangi: Aama Ashwineyy..

I chuckled and she continued..

Sivaangi: Ashwineyy inimey I'll wear only your clothes..

Ashwin: Yen ma?

Sivaangi: Comfortable ah iruku.Makes me feel I'm very close to you..Your fragrance is driving me crazy Adhaan..Yen naa podakudadha??

She pouted making  cute face and I leaned to her ear and whispered huskily

Ashwin: Nee edhuvum podlena kuda ennaku okay dhan..

She hit my chest continuosly making both of us laugh and then we both slept with her sleeping on me ...

TO BE CONTINUED...