INTERVIEW

After what happened in the first match of the  IPL The entire team was striking and was in its best form..Ashwin was back to normal..And Sivaangi makes it a point to get him to meditate NOT to control anger but tomake sure he was at peace and is mentally healthy...Their PS sessions was what she considered it to be therapy sessions.. Rakshan was highly annoyed with all the women in the team getting trolled but what scared him was nothing should go wrong because of the trolling..Pugazh was off about what happened but Pavithra gave him all the confidence he needed....The team would go easy on it Rakshan knew but Sivaangi he was scared that she'd be back to distancing herself..  Then Arjun and Amitash were enraged when they got to know that Sivaangi was trolled, blamed and told she was having an affair with both and also the other women in the team were called badluck...They were waiting for an opportunity to give it all back and that opportunity they got in Australia..They knew it was going to be a mess...but they also knew this was required and they needed to do this...

In the bubble there was a interview going on with the team classified into 4 people  per interview..
It was Shanthanu Pugazh Arjun and Amitash in one interview..They had their chairs set..with 5 cameras focussing them and the host was conviniently Kiki...

Kiki:Welcome back to another episode of talk with the stars..Today we have with us one of the nation's best opening batsman one of the best allrounder and  2 of our best bowlers of the team..Welcome to the talk..Thankyou for taking your time out for this..

Arjun: Thankyou for having us here..

Amitash: Thankyou keerthi for accepting to interview us..

Shanthanu: Ayoo..comedy pannadhinga..Seriously endha munjum paaka sagikala..

Pugazh: La...

Kiki: Shanthanu avaragale..konjam national telivision nu nenachi pesnuningana nalladhu...

Kiki: Okay so before we start what's that file Arjun??

Kiki asked pointing to the file Arjun was holding..

Arjun: it's some homework that we did before coming to this interview..we'll reveal it later..

The interview went on fun till the turning point..Amitash got serious followed by Arjun..

 Amitash: Kiki..Ipo naanga pesa pora edhuvum cut aagama publish aaganum plus dont stop rolling..It's something serious..we wanted to address it now..

Kiki: Apidi enna serious ah pesa poringa??

Arjun: It's about threatening a few people..and also about speaking shit..

Kiki: But Arjun...

Amitash: No kiki dont stop us today..Women in the country have the female organisations police and other protection Kiki..I'm not telling they are completley safe but to some extent police and government with a few organisations are working towards it Kiki..But here in the Indian team the women associated with the players ..their dignity is taken to the gutter and who is there to take a stand? That's why Arjun and me on behalf of all the players not only in the Indian team but also in the IPL team and any country's cricket players we are here to take a stand for all of them ..It is very necessary..

Arjun: We might not have told the outer world what the women in our life mean to us but guess what they have been the reason we are sane enough..With the constant mental pressure from outside they keep us confident and balanced..They have been with us through all the hardships supporting us taking care of us helping us walk through our tough phases..It can be our mothers, sisters or our life partners..all of them are important to us..When we win the people have given the credits to us and our lucks...but when we lose why are the most important women in our life blamed?? We value the women in our life more than we value our lives but the faceless people on social media are insulting blaming them and calling them names..They dont give a fuck about it and still motivate us to reach heights ..they are our pillars  so stay away from them..

Amitash: You either take it as a warning or a request that's upto you but it isn't okay when you go around  telling anything on social media..It is legal offence..cyber bullying..For all these days we have tolerated enough but from the next time strict actions will be taken..Kiki..one request..

Kiki: Yeah??

Amitash: Dont censor the video..We have some entertaining stuff..And those who are watching ..watch till the last..If then also you feel blaming our women is fine then we'll handle it legally..
DISCLAIMER is that this is meant for all those hate spreaders on social media who dont dare to show their faces and spread such stuff from fake ids

Arjun: Starting with Kiki..The comments goes as such
Tweets::This fucker is the main reason why Shanthanu is not playing well..After their marriage he's out of form only..
Yeah so forth and so on ..Almost all the tweets are like this...
Yeah so all these person is telling that the 453 wickets goes into the gutter..You dumfuckers go get yourselves a life..Kiki is the best for Shanthanu and Shanthanu is the best for Kiki...Their marriage is very special personal and amazing moment in their life...Kiki is a very independent woman ..She's not only Shanthanu's wife she's also our sister..Dont dare to speak wrong about her..

So on and it continued and the last was about Sivaangi....
Arjun: last is Sivaangi...Sivaangi..Sivaangi..Ennaku en uyir ava...Ennaku cricket mattum dhan nu irundha ulagathula Sivaangi en kutti thangachi ah oru fairy ah angel ah vandha..We took a lot of time to connect aana it was worth the wait en thangachi enna ava kolandha maari paathukita..En amma..Ennaku therinja apo la irundhu ennakunu yaarum kedayadhu aprom teammates vandhanga..Amal anni enna evlo safe ah paathukitangalo adhey maari dhan Sivaangi um ennaku..Enna mattum illa ellaryum avlo paasama paathupa she's supported us unconditionally ..Munnadi ava kallu maari irundha she has suffered to reach the heights in life..Adhey alavuku happy ah ava irukanum nu nenachen...Avala ennaikum life la yaarukagavum vitu kuduka kudadhu nu nenachen..oru pokisham maari yen amma va paathukra maari EN THANGACHI ah  paathukanum nu nenachen aana what did you guys do you told she was having an affair with me..
To hell being decent and diplomatic..I cant..You bastards remember this Ava en uyirkum mela..Avala protect panna Ashwin irundhalum naa ava annana modha aala nippen..Yaarachu thappa pesuninga..Be ready for the consequences..Learn to respect emotions and relations..neenga maatunu kuppaya vida kevalama pesuna yaarum edhuvum solla maatanga nu dhairiyam la..Ini naanga irukom..People will start taking a stand and it is very necessary..

Amitash: Sivaangi ah pathi thappa pesadhinga avlo dhan..Ava indha team la iruka ellarkum Ashwin ah thavara ellarkum thangachi and Ashwin ku first amma aprom enga ellarkum amma maari..That's how we think of her...Some bastard will dirty the pure bonds we share and you think we'll break..nahhhh never..We go stronger..It's not only Sivaangi team la iruka endha ponnoda relationship with anyone neenga question panna rights illa...RESPECT THEM ALL..

Thankyou to everyone watching the interview and the few faceless bastards out there stay away...

And that was the wrap of the interview..

TO BE CONTINUED..