SURPRISE?

Ashwin's pov:

 We were back from the Australia series with a win and searching Nidhi was still going on..We had our rest days then she got to her office like before when I was in practise..krystal originally a dancer had debuted in a movie and Sivaangi and I planned on watching the movie premiere tomorrow..Sivaangi woke up in my arms wearing my tshirt..sleeping on my bare chest..She hugged me and pecked on the mole on my chest and got on top of me..

Sivaangi: Good morning!

Ashwin: Good morning di cute pondati..

She chuckled and freshened up and got to the kitchen wearing another light purple tshirt of mine hugging me from behind as I was making dosas..

Sivaangi: Ashwineyy...

Ashwin: Sollu ma..

Sivaangi: Illa onnum illa

Ashwin: Sivaangiiii...

Sivaangi: Ahnnn

Ashwin: Illa onnum illa..

She smiled at me and I laughed at her angry smile..She sat on the slab in the kitchen and hugged me ..I kissed her forehead and continued making the dosas holding her by her waist with  my left hand..

Ashwin: Enna achu ma??

Sivaangi: Ashwineyy...You know la I LOVE YOU..

Ashwin: I love you too Ammu!!!!

I fed her the dosas and fed myself also simultaneously..She was lost in her own world..Later we were playing ps and she was pouting and trying everything possible to distract me because I was winning..

I knew something was off about her but I wanted her to open up about it on her own...I carried her to our bedroom and layed her on the bed and got beside her ..Instantly she wrapped her hands around me and buried her face in my chest..

Ashwin: Ammu... enna achu nu theriyala aana I know something is off..I wont ask you enna vishiyam nu..unnaku thondra apo sollu aana remember enna aanalum seri I love you the most..

She just nodded against my chest holding me tighter..Later she got ready and left for office while I got to practise but her disturbed lost face was playing in my mind again and again..

I wrapped up quickly and went back home and there she was in the living room with all the lights off and hiding her face in her knees..

Ashwin: Ammu..Sivaangi ma..

She just came towards me and hugged me tight and cried on my chest with one hand around me and the other on her stomach..I looked at the date..

Ashwin: Ma..Did you get your periods?

She nodded in a no..Actually she was supposed to get it almost 2 weeks before but no she hasnt got it..then ...

Ashwin :Ma enna paaru..

I cupped her face and made her look at me and the tears continued flowing down her eyes..

Ashwin:Preganent ah irukiya?

She looked at me in shock for a second nodded positively and continued crying as she hugged me tighter whispering multiple number of sorries..

Sivaangi : Contraception la correct ah dhan eduthen aana I dont know how it happened..enna vitutu mattum poidadha!! Sorry Ashwin..Sorry

I carressed her back murmuring sweet nothings to her and taking the time to accept what she just told..I know we both decided let's not have the baby till a year more or two but then this was totally unplanned and unexpected..