MARRIAGE LIFE

Ashwin's pov:

Our quarantine days started really well ..We enjoyed every single minute with each other..There were a few virtual team meetings and her meetings which we had to attend ,Thankfully I got to marry her off so that I can spend this time with her..As much as I was in the peaks of my career I needed support a strong rock solid supporter..it was also the time I really wanted someone with me with whom I could speak my heart out to..Lonliness can also be a reason for the bad form but that is not there for me to worry about because I have my wife with me..
I dont know as to why I keep repeating "MY WIFE" but one thing I have realised is the definition of my life is changed..the definition of sucess is changed..Yes Cricket is my first priority but she is also equally important to me...Both our health is become important..family time is important..Living in the present is important ..Our happiness has suddenly become very very important..

It's a realisation that hit over when she told me that she cant live without me..So my health is equally important as hers..I have to look after my wellbeing for hersake..My happiness is her happiness and her happiness is mine so looking after my happiness is equally important because it matters to her..Living in the present is too very important because she has had enough of living in the past and the future..now its time for her for me for us to live the moment enjoy be happy and create memories for the long run..Family time is very very important because the more time we spend with each other the more we are going to be at peace the more we will be happy..

Looking after yourself just because you matter to her is also love right..I dont know when I started talking aboout such deep things but yes I thought a lot about us in the 14 day quarantine we have been in..I've seen her laugh with me everyday..play around..pull pranks on me..She totally forgot everything else that existed in the world when she was in her happy zone and every single time when we make love to each other ..I wanted to see her happy like that forever..Then I realised that she was in that happy zone because I was with her..I take the entire credits and feel proud that she is in that happy zone when with me..So that's when I decided I'll spend time with her as much as possible without ignoring cricket.. I'll have to balance both cricket and family time..

This marriage has definitely changed me but in the right way..Being with her everyday is a new realisation new learning and yes she has changed a lot more than I expected her to ..

She's been handling all her meetings and also sorting my accounts and resturant stuff..How much ever busy she is at the end of the day she sits down with me over a cup of coffee sharing all the details..Playing around with me and laughing over the most lame jokes ..She no longer believes in keeping everything to herself but that does not mean she sharess it with everyone..It' only me..She never hides anything from me..She tells me shows it to me all the time how much she loves me..She has also realised that expressing emotions is also important..She doesnt even remember where her pills are though I carry a few for her safety and emergency purposes..She keeps pushing my limits motivating me to be a better person..She started working out with me without throwing her tantrums and I swear it's improving her mental health and physical health as in her PCOD has decreased..She sleeps peacefully in my embrace knowing that she has me her husband with her no matter what..Gone are the days where she was insomaniac and used to hide all the dark circles under makeup..Her face naturally glows now..She's also started being active on social media not giving away our privacy..

She told me that sitting on my lap and kissing my neck was her most favourite thing to do..She confessed that my clothes are her clothes officially..In all the little things I've seen only the joy that reflected in her eyes..She started dressing up for me..She's started loving herself and the love for me is increasing as the days roll..

Mariam and her team up on video calls in pulling pranks..Amal anni has become her fashion guru..Dq anna and her are pure brosis goals..Rakshan and her bond is improving..Varsha and her have started becoming better friends ..Though all of it happened on videocall it's still happening and that's what matters..Amitiii Arjun and her have become the inseperable trio..Krystal and Amitii have decided to tie the knot after the series in Australia..Pavi and Pugazh are now expecting ...As in Pavi is preganent..Amma Pavi and Sivaangi video call almost everyday and have their own gossip time..Pugazh and me have  our time talking about anything and everything other than cricket..

Our fans have started becoming the happiest people..with the stories Sivaangi keeps putting up and my comments under her posts have got them entertained..

A great start to our marriage life...I finished all my training sessions and came back to the room to be welcomed by my beautiful wife wearing some comfortable tee and shorts..

She took all my kit and pushed me to bath ..When I came back from bath wearing a sweatpant i noticed she has arranged all my stuff back in place and wordlessly she picked the towel from my hand she started drying my hair..Getting me a cup of fresh juice she got me layed on her lap once I as done with the juice..She's the same girl who was lazy most of the days in quarantine making me do all the pampering job or anything and now when I come back tired she is here to pamper me..

She massaged my hand kissed my forehead singing a lullaby for me to dose off on  her chest..My home..It was just so normal for her to pamper me..Because whenever I have practise and matches she has always pampered me and only on my off i'm allowed to pamper her as my wish ..Otherwise she's damn strict in making sure I dont overdo anything resulting in stress..

Noone's pov:

A great start to their marriage life..Lot's of happiness filled and now it's time for the storm to hit..

TO BE CONTINUED..