FINALLY PROVED!

Okay this is compensation for not updating regularly

Sivaangi's pov:

Hello romba naal kalichi enna paakringa nu theriyudhu..but can't help..I was clearly framed into a manipulation that much I know yaaru pananu kuda theriyum aana I dont have proofs to prove myself..Enna nadandhudhu na..Doctor kita test kuduthurndha reports vandichi adha naa pathutu Rakshan anna va oru series 7 months munnadi aada vendam nu sonen it'll aggrevate his injury..Avarum seri nu sollitu irundharu aprom series mudinjaprom Rakshan anna ku video anupchanga..

THE VIDEO:

Doctor: Are you sure avaru unga pecha ketu indha series aadama irupaara?

Sivaangi: Confirm ah aadamaataru naa paathukren..

Doctor: Okay Ms. Reddy

END OF VIDEO..

Aprom Vicky physiotherapist ah manipulate panni illa avaruku endha injury illenu series mudinjaprom sola vechan..ellarum nambunanga..That I stopped him for some other reason and it was a ploy from my side..I betrayed everyone..I broke everyone's trust..

Annaila irundhu team la iruka yaarum enkita pesradhu illa..Team mattum illa avanga families kuda pesradhilla..except for MY ASHWIN..Enna aanalum nambuna enna aana naa dhan avankita en manasula irukadha solla mudiyama neragatha anubavikren..just because if he falls in love with me and marries me then there are chances the team members may distance him I dont want him to face anything because of me ..And indha world cup la first three matches ku aprom he benched Vicky because he wanted the captiancy from Ashwin so he was deliberatley putting the team in a spot and Ashwin also made a complaint in the board that Vicky was doing many things deliberatley

The moment India won the world cup I was the most happiest and proudest..Ashwin lifted his helmet and bat indicating his century and I clicked the picture of his and then came the most shocking thing he kissed his bat and indicated it to the crowd which indirectly means me ..Can anyone be prouder..

I left the stadium after that and got back to my hotel room..

Ashwin's pov:

After all the post match interview and celebrations I got back to the dressing room and we had a team meeting and then we hugged each other celebrating the victory and then came back to the hotel..We had a cake cutting session the entire families of every player was there but my family is incomplete ..Ma is here Pavi is here but she is not here..It pricked my heart to know that my women was not here celebrating my victory with me..I can sense the whole team wanted her here but recalling whatever happened everyone chose to be quiet..Their faces are clearly showing it ..After the celebration I went back to my room and freshened up had a long shower wore my tracks and that's when the bell rang I went to open the door and found the room service guy standing there..

RS: Sir there's a package for you ..

I took it from him

Ashwin: Thankyou..

I walked in and looked around the box for some name or detils to written..I opened the package and found a white shirt in it with a note

THE NOTE:

Congragulations Manna! Have a great time with your team and don't miss me..And yes you made it I'm proud of you maxxx!

-Sivaangi

Unfairness to heights..She should have been here jumping and celebrating the victory...That's when the bell rang again and I opened the door to find Arjun there..