SOMETHING I WANT TO SHARE

First congragulations to our manni for every success she's getting...For Nai sekhar returns and all the new songs..

Disclaimer: Bad words also used ahead..Just needed to vent out..So here it is

Keeping that aside..Let's come to trolls and hate being spread..I came across a tweet telling Sivaangi to dump a selfish Ashwin..I just wanted to know who is that person to interfere in her life..Her life her decisions..and he's noone to advice her on something this personal and he is noone to judge who Ashwin is..For us he is a gentleman a sweetheart a humble person..And we've seen his journey on screen that's what brought us to this conclusion but what makes that particular dumfuck to think Ashwin is selfish is still a question mark..If he thinks Ashwin is selfish then he should go mind his job..instead of tweeting nonsense ..And he had the audacity to use our hashtag to tell this..
We dont need such people spreading negativity..Our hashtag is all about positivity and loyalty.

Then ESP Audio Launch incident

About him not mentioning about Sivaangi..We dont need words his actions speak enough..He once told" Naa sollamaaten senji kaatuven" Pugazh Avantika Teju danced for cute ponnu ..even he was there he could have but no he came to the stage for uruttu..He admired her singing in his movie..Anyone thought he wouldnt have spoken to her after her singing..It's a big no he would have spoken ..It's privacy kannu padama iruka to not become breaking news for all the prying media..He doesnt want to use her for publicity it's only her talent that he wanted to reflect ..His actions spoke .END OF DISCUSSION..

His gesture when he got on stage shows how much he respects the fans..

Coming to his speech 

1.He told he rejected the first story that the producer gave..
2.He told if the story is not nice he would sleep off in between the narration.
3.He told if the output of his movie wasnt nice then he wouldnt let the release happen

Wasnt he clear that he needs to deliver his best ..It's his 7 freaking years of life pain and struggle one wrong script one flop could bring him back to square 1 then why the hell cant he be picky when it comes to scripts..When he says he slept during the narration then what will happen if he acted in the same movie I'll tell you output will be boring audience will sleep in the theatre and at the end of the day who is going to get blamed it's Ashwin..Later they would have termed him desperate for doing any script just because he wants to be an actor..But he is not that he's a people's actor..People matter the most to him..Good movies matter..100 kettadhu pannan nu soldradha vida oru nalladhu pannanu soldradhu periya vishiyam..

Coming to telling it was a humiliation to the writers..Why noone else in the industry has rejected scripts or what? Just because he told it openly doesnt make him a bad person..For 40 writers it is their hardwork on 1 individual script for him it is his 7 years of pain and only pain..So please keep your theories away..Doing a film is his choice Let it be anything for that matter His choice of script that's an actor's right and freedom to be given to choose.Noone gets to comment on it 

he does not get affected by the fame he sees how he can deliver the best..Coming to the point where he told if the output wasnt nice he wouldnt let the release happen..Why cant he is my question..When a superstar like Rajinikanth can get trolled for a bad choice of story he can become a meme content then it's Ashwin's first film and he has to be careful right..He has so much respect on the art of cinema that he wouldnt want a black mark because of him he loves cinema so much that he does not want to be just an actor he wants to be a good actor.. and people go on to interpret it in the wrong way is the fault of their minds and not him..

BEING OPEN SHOULD NEVER BE A BLACK MARK FOR THE PERSON..

I WOULD NEVER SAY ASHWIN WAS WRONG ..MAYBE THE CHOICE OF WORDS COULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT WHICH I FEEL WOULD HAVE GOT CONVEYED RIGHTLY IF HE WAS NOT NERVOUS..NERVOUSNESS AND TOO EMOTIONAL STATE OF HIM CONVEYED THE MOST RIGHT FEELING IN THE WRONG WAY

Just a little change in the way he conveyed things could have taken him to a different level..But it's okay he's a human..Frankly what he spoke was right and I will never take back my words on that..
When he apologised I couldnt ignore the pain in his eyes ..it was hell swollen and that's it he's put back in the shell ..God only knows how that shell will break again.

Coming to K ranjan that person went on to tell people will throw him in the dustbin..I 'm telling no ..we understand him and we will support him..
this person went on to pinpoint the flops of superstar and also told that's because the story wasnt good..Why did he forget that only when the story was good even superstar's movies were hits and that's what makes him a superstar ..If Ashwin is being picky about the scripts it's wrong Wow! Whatta logic..and he goes on to even tell that Ashwin will not be able to do any further movies..Yen ??More controversial statements were made by many in the industry and even when they dont apologise they are in the top then a genuine hardworking dedicated person like Ashwin cant go out of the industry.

People's love has been Ashwin's strength we wont let it become his weakness.We'll never let him down he will come through this phase..We trust him ..

To all those who spoke in support of him thankyou and those who chose not to react thankyou for keeping your opinions with yourselves and those who spoke bad of him  we dont need your certificate for us to support him thankyou goodbye..

Thankyou for listening to me .. So done with these trolls and baseless hatred..HE HAS TO COMEBACK STRONGER AND SHOW EVERYONE THAT HIS HARDWORK WON'T GO IN THE DRAIN..KILL ALL THE HATERS WITH HIS SUCESS AND BURY THEM WITH HIS SMILE..

Fingers crossed praying he will be fine..It's a matter of few days people will forget his audiolaunch speech..let's forget it and move on..

IDHUVUM KADANDHU POGUM