Chapter 19

RYUJIN

"I'm thankful you asked."

That was the last thing I said before once again closing the distance between our lips. 

The fruit flavored wine Yeji consumed and the powerful flavor of beer I drank were blending together as we explore each other's mouth.

The following kiss was more aggressive than the previous one. It was still tender and romantic. But, there is a sense of desperation.

Given the fact that we already know how each other taste, we were craving for more.

For more touch. For more contact between us. 

We're not kids anyway. We're both adults and we both knew what we were doing.

I tried to bring her onto my lap by exerting some force with the way I held her around her waist. Of course, without breaking the kiss.

Yeji gives in and sat on my lap. Her one hand wrapped around my neck and the other hand gently caressing my ears down to my jaw.

To say I want her was an understatement.

I wasn't even aware of how or when I began kissing her neck. I knew that was a weak spot. How? Because when I started kissing Yeji's jaw down to her neck, her touch became increasingly weaker.

I am greedy.

Because the next thing I did was more than just coming out of my shell. It was a big step and it's something I know will lead to another.

I gently pulled her sweatshirt up, trying to remove it from her body.

Yeji didn't stop me.

She even helped me removed the clothing.

Things got more heated, knowing that she's now just wearing a shorts and an undergarment that's covering her chest.

To think about the physical contact we were having at this moment, I was nervous. But I was also desperate for more.

Until Yeji broke the kiss.

"Room?" She asked.

It was more like a question if we're going to continue.

"Yes." I smirked. "Let's make this our first."

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

I hugged Yeji tighter as we're lying on her bed with only a comforter covering our naked bodies. 

"What time is it?" She asked me.

"It's 12." I replied. "Are you sleepy?" I asked her.

"No." She said. "I'm curious."

"Hmm?"

"Is it common for people to have sex on their first date?"

I giggled.

To be completely honest, it was new for me.

A kiss during first date? It was never my thing. What more with sex.

But like I've said, there's something about Yeji that makes me want to come out from my shell. It's as if I want to take every risk and be bold with my actions towards her.

Yet, consent will always be the top priority.

But, she's different. I'm sure of it.