Chapter 07

RYUJIN

I heard a knock from outside. Must be Yeji. 

How am I going to face her? 

Play it cool?

Pretend I don't remember anything? Technically I don't remember us doing it. But I remember how we were making out in the living room on our way to my room.

Fuck. 

Then again, she knocked. 

"I need to go now. Are you still asleep?" She asked.

"I'm going outside." I told her. 

I sighed. Whatever. We're not kids anyway. It can happen, right? Yeah. I'll play it cool.

I put on my sweatshirt and shorts that were lying on the floor.

When I went outside, I saw her already preparing to go in front of the door putting on her shoes. I thought she goes to work on afternoons? 

"There was an emergency at work. I need to go." She said.

"Did you eat breakfast already?" I asked her.

"Yeah." She answered, now looking at me. "I cooked some soup for you for your hangover." She said and pointed the soup that she prepared in the kitchen. "I'll go now, Ryujin."

"Yeji!" I called out.

But I guess she didn't heard it. 

Is she playing it cool?

Can't she remember?

As far as I know, I was the one who's drunk and wasted last night. 

I went to the kitchen and saw how everything's already prepared. I just need to eat. 

She also left.. a note?

Don't skip breakfast before going to work and please drink some soup for your hangover. 

-Yeji

Sweet. 

I'm not going to work, though. I've also informed Ms. Yoon that I'll be taking a day off today because I'm not feeling well.

So I decided to call Chaeryeong.

At this moment I really need someone to talk to.

But, don't get me wrong.

It's not that I like her that it's bothering me. It's just been two days. There's no way I like her.

I find her attractive and pretty, yes. But let's not yet get to the point where I'd say I like her.

And it's not like it's my first time if ever we really did it.

I'm just not sure if what I remember is right especially seeing the way she act.

While I was eating the meal Yeji has prepared for me, I called Chaeryeong.

"Why?" Chaeryeong said right away when she answered the phone.

"Are you free today?"

"Today? I think so. Did something happened?"

"Nothing. I figured you haven't seen the place I'm staying. Want to go here?"

"Don't you have work? It's Monday."

"Took a day off."

"Something happened." She stated.

"Sort of?"

"That's not a question. Did she showed up again?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Who?"