Chapter 08

RYUJIN

"But-"

"We kissed, yes." She cut me off.

"So you remember." I stated.

"Never said I don't." She said. "I'm not drunk last night, Ryujin."

"Why didn't you stop me?" I asked her.

"You asked for the kiss." She replied. "Should I apologize for what happened?" Yeji asked.

Just because I asked for the kiss? 

"It's not that."

"Did you like it?" She asked. "Or regret it?"

I was too stunned that I didn't even get to answer. Because I also didn't know the answer.

Because I'd lie if I say I didn't like it.

"What do you mean?" I asked back.

"Tell me so I know if I should apologize." She said. "I know you're drunk and I might've took advantage of it although you were the one who asked for it."

"I don't know what to say.."

I don't want to tell her I didn't liked it. But I can't say I liked it too. 

"Let's talk tomorrow, Ryujin." Yeji said. "I'm kinda tired today. If you want me to apologize for it, I will."

And she stood up, about to open the door of her room. 

"Ryujin," She called so I faced her. "I suggest before you fuck with someone, you should fix your ex lover's issues first. Good night."

That was the last thing she said as she shut the door behind her.

Ex lover's issues?

What does she mean with that?

==

ryujin's memory from that night is only up until they were kissing entering her room that's why i won't be including what happened in her room in her pov :)