Chapter 14

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

I open my eyes and see that it's morning already. I quickly get up from the bed and notice the two of them are still sleeping so, I quietly leave the door without disturbing them.

As I was walking around the Estate I then notice a girl with white hair tied in a ponytail leaving one of the rooms.

She noticed my presence and quickly turn around to face me.

"You're already awake. Why don't we have some morning tea in another room."

I just nod along and follow her inside the room while the maids quickly prepare us some tea as they then leave.

"So you must be Miss Kamisato I presume?"

She nodded while sipping her tea.

"That is correct, I plan to hide my face while talking to the three of you later but... oh well I guess luck isn't on my side today."

I let out a small chuckle and speak to her again.

"Don't worry Miss Kamisato, you can still do it to the both of them later. Afterall, they are still sleeping in one your guest room."

"Also, I presume hiding your face from the person you just meet or in public is just for...safety measures to the title you've been holding?"

She nodded and replies to me.

"That is correct Miss??"

"Y/N."

"Miss Y/N."

"So..." I then sip my tea before speaking again.

"Straight to the point, what is it that you want us here for?"

"You're very observative miss Y/N."

She then take a sip from her tea and replies to me.

"Well you see... I dont know if you already heard what's happening here in Inazuma about the 𝑆𝑎𝑘𝑜𝑘𝑢 𝐷𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑒 and the 𝑉𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑡 𝐷𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑒 but–"

"You need our help to stop it." I cut her off.

She then nodded as I just sighed at her.

"Look Miss Kamisato, I came here in Inazuma to find some persons and the rest of my memories from the past because I just woke up from Mondstadt without having any memories, luckily the memories of my past is slowly getting towards me so..."

"I politely refuse your offer."

"Please hear me out Miss Y/N, the Raiden Shogun established the Vision Hunt Decree and asked the Inazuma Shogunates, to seize all visions within Inazuma's borders and inlay them upon the hands of a statue of the Thousand-Armed, Hundred-Eyed God."

"Losing a vision is just like losing ones ambition."

I closed my eyes and speak to her.

"Okay."

"Pardon?"

"You heard Miss Kamisato."

"I said I agree to help you."

She then smiled at me excitedly.

"But first, I need you to tell me where can I find the 𝐺𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑢𝑘𝑎𝑚𝑖 𝑆ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑒 and 𝑇𝑒𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑢𝑘𝑎𝑘𝑢."

While I said those words, her eyes widened and quickly regained her composure.

"Is something wrong to what I said Miss Kamisato?"

"Oh um, not at all Miss Y/N."

"The 𝐺𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑢𝑘𝑎𝑚𝑖 𝑆ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑒 is located at the peak of 𝑀𝑡. 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑔𝑜𝑢 and is the largest shrine in Inazuma, guarding the 𝑆𝑎𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑆𝑎𝑘𝑢𝑟𝑎. You can go to 𝑀𝑡. 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑔𝑜𝑢 through the 𝐶ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑗𝑢 𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡."

"The Grand Narukami Shrine also provides much needed comfort and peace to the people of Inazuma in these unsettling times."

I nodded and speak to her again.

"And what about the 𝑇𝑒𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑢𝑘𝑎𝑘𝑢?"

She was silent for a moment and replies to me.

"Well um, 𝑇𝑒𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑢𝑘𝑎𝑘𝑢 is located in Inazuma City and..."

*ahem*

"It is where the Raiden Shogun resides."

I then lift one of my eyebrow.

"I see..."

I then stand up from my seat and speak to her.

"Thank you for the tea and this lovely conversation with you Miss Kamisato."

"I will help you fight the Vision Hunt Decree and about those two sleeping um, companion that I have, you also need to convince them in some other way if they refuse."

"Afterall our journeys lead to a different paths."

"Of course Miss Y/N but, may I ask where will you be heading?"

"Oh me? I'm just going to the Inazuma City and buy a new 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑓𝑖𝑡 and some 𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑘."

"I see... but do you know where they're located?"

I was silent for a second reply to her.

"Well...not exactly but, If luck is on my side I'll find it in no time." I smiled at her.

"Do you need me to come along Miss Y/N?"

"Oh no need Miss Kamisato, I don't wanna disturb you and aren't you going out in the public?"

She nodded and replies to me.

"I dont mind Miss Y/N, And as for the public... I can just wear my own 𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑘 plus I already know the location of the places you wanna go."

"Oh really? Then I would be delighted for you to accompany me Miss Kamisato."

"Sure Miss Y/N, And you can just call me Ayaka."

"Okay, as long as you call me Y/N too."

We both giggled.

We leave the room and she was telling Thoma to handle the travelers for a moment while she was gone.