Chapter 6

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]
"The place that the book mentioned is Inazuma."

"Inazuma?" I asked.

"Yes Inazuma, a nation that is under the rule of the electro acrhon."

"I see... so may I ask how can I get there?"

She soon chuckles and replies to me.

"Well~ Mondstadt and Inazuma are really far from each other but... you can try visiting Liyue the nation that is under the rule of the geo archon and ask some people there if they know how to get you to Inazuma."

"It's not far from here... you can travel it from here to Liyue in about 2-3 days."

She then gave me the Map that is marked Mondstadt to Liyue with a red marker on it.

"Why don't you start travelling Liyue tomorrow little cutie? It's almost at sunset and monsters roam more freely in the night."

I nodded and reply to her.

"Thank you so much for this Lisa and I forgot to tell you this, while I was exploring Mondstadt, I met a boy and when he looked at me he seems to know me."

"We have a little chat after that, he started playing the lyre and something about the music was calming."

"That's also the part that I recovered another piece of my memory that includes him, and indeed that boy was a friend of mine from the past."

She smiled and speaks to me.

"That's great Y/N~ Since your leaving tomorrow, why don't you stay here for the night in the headquarters? There's a free guest room upstairs waiting for you."

I smiled and speak to her.

"That would be great Lisa but I'm not making troubles to all of you here am I?"

She just laughed at my statement and replies to me.

"No, not at all Y/N, and I'm sure Jean wouldn't mind as well."

By that, I nodded and say that I will go to the place where I first met my friend and tell him about what she have found as I leave the library.

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩]

The sun is almost setting and I just arrived at the big tree along with his statue and saw him on the same spot we met earlier. His sleeping peacefully so I walk slowly towards him.

"Venti... you still awake?"

                                [𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

I heard Y/N was calling me as I slowly wake up and see her.

"Ah Y/N! you're here, so did you find anything about them?" I asked.

She simply nodded and replies to me.

"Yes, but the information about them is so little in the book that Lisa was reading but..."

"She did say that the three of them have one thing or place in common and that is..."

"Inazuma." We both say the word in the exact same time.

She then looked at me confused.

"Do you know that place Venti?"

"Ehe– Of course! One of my fellow archons is ruling that nation and not to mention... Inazuma is your homeland afterall." I replied.

She looked at me with a shocked expression while I just giggled at her reaction.

She soon looked at me in a worried and sad expression that I stop myself from giggling and looked into her eyes saying if something is wrong.