jealous

After an exhausting journey, we arrived at the hotel we'll be staying at whilst participating in the multi-sport competition. It was around 5pm.

Mya and I went ahead from everyone else and claimed our own room. We chose the one at the end of the hallway, it has 2 beds inside like all of the other rooms do, but its closest to the door which gives us access to the rooftop.

The room itself is medium sized with beige walls. It has a shared bathroom which has a cream marble design and a closet adorned with soft, plush towels. Mya actually ran into the bathroom and instantly started checking out the mini freebies like tiny toothpaste and shampoo.

In the bedroom, there's 2 single beds which both have crisp white sheets and 3 pillows, 2 regular sized and 1 that's smaller and used for decorative purpose. Mya chose the bed closest to the door, so I took the other one.

We went out to (favourite restaurant) for dinner, because Mya insisted that I needed to enjoy something today, especially after what happened on the bus.

Did I reply to Suna after what happened on the bus? Of course I didn't. His snarky and sarcastic remarks were not something that I needed right after getting into a dispute over him. Even though he knows we were arguing, he doesn't know what happened after.

He'd been blowing up my phone ever since. Then, once we got off the bus, I made a beeline to the bathroom so he couldn't speak to me there. The reason being that I didn't want to explain the fight to him, Lani will probably find a way to do that for me.

So after a nice and calm dinner with Mya, I came home, with her of course, and then we went straight to sleep. Today was extremely tiring.

-

"Who's at our door at 6 in the morning?", I hear Mya groan as she leaves the bathroom due to a loud knocking on our door.

She's wearing a matching pyjama set that consists of shorts and a sleeveless top, which is white with tiny red hearts all over. White and fluffy slippers are on her feet, and she frees her curly hair from its messy ponytail as she leaves the room, presumably to answer the door.

I get up and follow her, interested to see who's at the door. By the time I get my slippers on though, she's already opening the door.

"Oh...hey? Did you need something?", Mya says almost in a whisper.

"Is (y/n) here? I wanna speak to her.", a deep and familiar voice questions.

"Uh, no she's still asleep. She was really tired yesterday so I don't think we should wake her. You can come back later though?"

"Listen, its important and has nothing to do with you.", Suna snaps back, but then instantly apologises. "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I just really wanna see her."

I fully walk around from the corner I was hiding behind and go to stand next to Mya. "Why do you think that I'd wanna see you at 6 in the morning?"

"Why are you mad? I haven't done anything."

"You woke me up at 6am."

"Whatever, why'd you fistfight with Lani yesterday? Over me?"

I roll my eyes. "Don't get too excited. It was because she took my phone, I wouldn't have wasted my time otherwise."

"Mhm, of course. Come outside now."

"No. Its too early.", I push the door closed with my foot and Mya locks it. "He might be my boyfriend, but its too early for that."

We both laugh quietly and then begin to get ready.

-

"Next up, the javelin event!", the announcer calls out.