fake girlfriend

My alarm clock blares its annoying high-pitched beeping sound, which pulls me out of my slumber. I aggressively slam my palm down onto the OFF button and let out a little groan as drop my head back onto the pillow. The memory of my agreement with Suna crossed my mind uninvitedly.

I have to pretend to be his girlfriend. I wonder how that'll go. It means that I can't just tell him to fuck off whenever he's being annoying. I still don't even know why I'm doing this, I can't stand him. I guess I just felt bad.

After contemplating my decision for a little while longer, I force myself to get out of bed. I woke up extra early this morning because I wanted to take a morning shower. I usually shower at night, but I fell asleep last night before I got the chance to.

So I sluggishly trudge out of my room and towards the bathroom. I turn on the shower and then pull off my clothes whilst waiting for the water to heat up.

I showered for around 40 minutes, trying to make myself feel rejuvenated, or at least feel awake. After getting out of the bathroom, I go back to my room with a pale blue towel hugging my body.

Just as I finish putting on my underwear, my phone starts vibrating from a hidden place in my room. I scramble under and over and around everything in my room, looking for where I may've accidentally launched my phone to during my sleep. I manage to find it just as the ringing stops, and let out a defeated sigh.

But then, it begins to buzz again and Suna's contact name appears on my screen.

FaceTime? Already? We aren't that close, and this early?

Ugh.

I press accept and am greeted by a tired looking Suna who's outside. The hood to his hoodie is up, and he has a black coat on too. He smirks at me at first, and then his eyes widen as if he's seen something shocking, and he quickly looks away.

"What?", I confusedly say and look over my shoulder.

"N-nothing."

I narrow my eyes at him and look at myself in the small screen that's in the top right corner, then I realise that my entire chest, which is only clothed by a bra, is fully on display.

"Oh my God, why didn't you tell me?!", I shriek and throw my phone onto the bed, far away from me.

"What was I supposed to say? Oh yeah by the way (y/n) you're showing me your tits and I don't think that's something you'd usually do?", he mocks as I hear a car door open and then close through the phone.

"Yes exactly!", I huff, buttoning up my school shirt out of view of the camera.

"Whatever. Anyway, are you still ok with our deal?"

"I guess. I still don't see why you couldn't just ask one of the many girls that drool all over you though."

"Not interested in them, some of them are actually kinda mean."

"Hm yeah, it's not like we argue every time we see each other, definitely not."

"We don't."

"We do.", I scoff and pick up the phone, bringing my face back into view now I'm fully dressed.

"Sure princess. I'm coming to pick you up by the way."

"No you aren't."

"Its a couple thing (y/n), I'm sure its new to your virgin ass, so just listen to me."

"Virgin? What are you gonna do about it, hm Rinnie?"

I think that me using the nickname Lani has for him really caught him off guard, because he just stared at me for a couple seconds with his intense green eyes, and then said, "Text me your address.", before hanging up the call.