camping

smut warning-

Atsumu and I finally arrived. Everyone had already set up their tents, and someone had even taken the liberty of setting up mine.

Obviously, I'm shaken after reading that letter. But since I don't want to put everyone else on edge or scare them, I choose to keep it to myself.

These woods are dark. I stand beside my tent, looking deeply into the trees and other vegetation, a combination of fire smoke and earthly scents swirling into my nose. Every sound seems enhanced; crackling wood; swishing leaves; discreet footsteps.

I feel arms around my waist and smell that familiar scent. A kiss is planted on my cheek, warming up my icy cheek for a second.

"I missed you.", Suna mumbles as he rests his head on my shoulder.

"I didn't miss you.", I reply and he pinches my waist.

"I'm surprised you actually came here.", he moves to stand infront of me then pulls me into a kiss. "Didn't think camping was your thing."

"Mm.", I take his hand and lead him further away from the campsite. "It isn't."

"Where are we going?", he asks curiously as we get deeper into the woodland.

The trees are tall, with fog clouds spiralling between the gaps in the branches. Illumination from the half moon lights up little crevices in tree trunks and exposes the wildlife inhabitants inside. Stunted coppices ooze sap and release a slightly sour smell, but its manageable to the senses.

Its quite nice here. I'd still rather be at home though.

"I just wanted to see the uncleared part. We can go back."

I go to turn around but he grabs my wrist and spins me back around to face him.

"Wait.", he places his hands on my waist and gently pushes me back, making my back collide with a tree which I'm now pinned against. Suna looks me up and down with a faint smirk.

"You need help?", I look at him with a scowl.

"Yeah.", he leans into my ear and whispers, "I'm so hard.", I feel his boner against my leg.

"That's nice.", I shrug and begin to walk away.

"Please?", he almost begs.

"We're literally in the woods."

"Exactly, privacy.", Suna grins cheekily. "Come give me a kiss then."

I roll my eyes with a smile and walk towards him, planting a soft kiss on his lips whilst cupping his face with both hands. What is he doing to me?

"I'll do it.", I mumble onto his lips before going in for another kiss, my hands reaching into his sweatpants and then boxers.

"You don't have to.", he grabs my arm.

I shrug out of his grip and get on my knees. Looking up at him, I say, "Do you want this?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Then we're in agreement."

I pull down his sweats whilst holding eye contact with him, and watch his cheeks grow flustered from such intensity. For a few seconds, I palm him through his boxers and feel his dick twitch slightly.

Then, I finally free his dick and smirk as it slaps against his partially exposed v-line. I gently grab it with one hand and begin stroking him, feeling the veins against my palm.

Wrapping my lips around the pinkish tip, I kiss softly before spitting on it and beginning to bob my head up and down.

Suna lets out quiet whimpers as his head tilts back. "Y-you're doing so good.", he manages to praise.