babysitting

Despite having a date last night and coming home unspeakably late, my Mum is still working today. My school is on autumn break, so I'm alone all day.

Well, I'm not completely alone.

This morning, I woke up next to Suna. I was shocked at first and almost regretful of what I had allowed to happen, but I soon remembered the way I treated him yesterday and made a mental note to let it slide for today, but to never let it happen again.

Currently, we're sat downstairs in the kitchen. I'm making homemade pizza, and Suna is doing anything he can to be annoying. For example, doing handstands against the wall or sneaking up behind me and then throwing me over his shoulder. Those are just two of the things that he's been repeatedly doing for the past 15 ish minutes.

I finish kneading the dough and moulding it into a rectangle shape, just when I feel myself being lightly tickled on my head, but not by someone's fingers. Assuming its an itch, I shake my head to try and get rid of it and keep my hands clean at the same time, but when lots of flour begins falling all over my body and floor, I realise what happened.

"Suna!", I shout angrily, hearing a laugh in response. "Get out of my house, now!"

"Calm down princess, you can wear my shirt if you want.", he says and quickly pulls off his t-shirt, throwing it at me.

"No! Put your shirt back on its-", I begin, but a ring of the doorbell cuts me off.

"I'll get it.", Suna smirks and walks out of the kitchen.

"No you won't."

I run to overtake him, but by the time I get into the hallway, I see him open the door.

Asshole.

Standing on the outside, is Stephanie, my aunt. And surrounding her, are her three kids. She looks giddy, with flushed cheeks and a suggestive grin.

"Oh? Are you (y/n)'s boyfriend?", I hear her ask Suna.

"No he's not.", I say from behind him before pushing his body out of view, giving him his shirt back at the same time.

"Why's he in your house then? And shirtless? And why do you look so out of breath?"

I hear Suna laugh from behind me and I roll my eyes. "Why are you here? My Mum's at work."

"Oh I know, I spoke to her on the way over. I need you to babysit."

"Okay, what time?"

"Like, right now."

"No. I'm busy and those three are a nightmare."

"Please (y/n), I need to get our car repaired and the kids will get frustrated if I bring them with me.", Stephanie begs with desperate eyes.

"I'll get frustrated if I have to look after them."

Then, Suna decides its the perfect time to chime in. "Come on baby, I'll help you. It won't be stressful since there's two of us."

Stop with this 'baby' bullshit, next thing I know I'll have my Mum on my back.

"Fine.", I snap and shove him aside to let the three, young children inside.

"Thank you so much.", Stephanie smiles and starts going down the steps, but then she stops and says, "And Suna, don't break my niece's heart!"

"Bye Stephanie.", I close the door without letting him reply to her.

I go into the living room, and all 4 of them follow me. We take a seat in different places, but Suna sits next to me on the black, velour sofa.

"Alright. This is Suna. Suna, this is Mayu, Ada, and Jamie.", I introduce them.