suna's house

"Are you gonna let me in?"

Currently, I'm stood infront of the door to Suna's rather big house, whilst he leans against the doorframe, eyeing me strangely. He also looks like he just woke up, wearing no shirt and black sweatpants, despite it being 4 in the afternoon.

"Yeah whatever.", he rolls his eyes whilst moving aside to let me in.

"Lose the attitude, you invited me over."

"Why are you acting like its for anything other than a project?", he snaps back, but grabs my hand and pulls me off the sofa and towards the stairs.

"Don't start, I don't have the energy for your shit."

"Really disrespecting me? In my house?"

"Suna are you being-"

"Chill baby, I'm just playing with you."

He opens the door to reveal a relatively large room. It has a black and white theme which is nice, but the thing that catches my eyes is the slanted window wall which gives you a perfect view of the city below.

I immediately walk over to the windows, in awe whilst I watch the sky which will soon be dark.

"I wanna see what this looks like when its raining."

"Come over tomorrow then, when it's raining."

I turn around and give him a blank expression, to which he just laughs and slumps onto the bed, laying on his stomach. Taking a quick glance at his TV, I see that he was watching 'Tokyo Ghoul'.

"You like anime?", I ask whilst sitting down on the floor infront of the windowed wall.

"Mhm.", he mumbles, not looking up at me.

"Right..."

This is gonna be so difficult if he won't even look at me.

I get the idea to get my notes for the project out of my bag, and to just begin working on it myself, with the hope that he'll take the hint and join. So I do just that, I write down what should be on each individual slide of our presentation, and quickly get engrossed in what I'm doing.

After what must've been at least 2 hours, I finish planning the final slide. I look up at the bed and see that Suna hasn't moved from the same position the entire time.

Curious and slightly annoyed, I get up and walk over to the bed, peering over his shoulder to see his face.

He's asleep.

Seriously?

I shake my head dismissively and head back to the floor to start packing up my things. I look through the window one last time, and see the empty street illuminated by streetlamps. I also notice a black car slow down, but don't take too much notice.

So with my bag slung over my shoulder lazily, I head to the door as quietly as possible in an attempt to not wake him up. But just as my hand grazes the doorknob, I hear a groggy voice ask, "Where are you going?"

I turn in the direction of the voice, and see Suna hardly awake, but sat up.

"I'm going home. I'll finish the project myself, you can present."

The statement causes Suna's face to drop and eyes widen. Then, he quickly grabs my arm and pulls me onto the bed, and moves to sit infront of the door so I can't leave.

"What are you doing?", I sigh, exasperated.

"I am not presenting, no way. I can't."

He doesn't even know that we're doing a slideshow?