visit

"They want you to go see her? Surely that's unsafe.", Suna stares at me in disbelief after I told him the big news.

"Yeah, Amira woke up from the coma. Apparently they just want to observe her reaction when seeing me.", I shrug.

"Well, we aren't going."

"We are. Or I'm going alone. Not bothered."

"(y/n).", he whines with a pout, pulling my top over his head. "Its dangerous."

"Are you dumb? The police will obviously be there.", I roll my eyes and pat his head.

"You're still mean. I thought you had gone soft."

"Thought wrong.", I sigh and push him off me gently, forgetting he's beneath my shirt which results in me being pulled along with him, onto the floor.

"Nice tits.", Suna teases as I pull my shirt down to cover my once exposed bra.

"Go get dressed."

-

Its been a week since we went camping, so its been a week since Mya and I were chased in the forest. I got stitches on my arm, where I'd been cut quite severely.

Did the police find who was chasing us? No. So they're probably at home, planning another attack. As of now though, my biggest issue is seeing Amira again. Who knows how she'll react?

The corridor is stuffy, but smells clean. It obviously has that hospital smell.

I feel like Suna is more nervous than I am, given how sweaty his palm is. Or perhaps that's because we're with three police officers and he's got a gram of weed in his pocket.

Listening to the mumbling of the officers infront of us, I learn that Amira is going to be sent to a psychiatric hospital once she's deemed well enough physically. She has a few broken ribs so can't really move without being in pain.

The policemen stop abruptly. One of them then turns around and says, "We aren't actually allowed to come inside. For the sake of the observation, its just you two."

"What if she flips out?", I ask.

"Don't worry, we'll be right outside. I promise the second anything happens we'll come get you."

I nod, waiting for Suna to open the door, but he's just stood infront of it and not moving.

"Open the door then.", I groan impatiently.

He turns to look at me, face pale. "Are you sure you wanna do this?"

"Move.", I push him to the side and open the door myself, walking in.

Amira's on her hospital bed asleep, black hair spread out messily.

On the table beside her bed, a single bouquet of flowers are wilting, some of the petals dead on the floor below.

Another thing on her bedside table is a phone, her phone I assume. I was told she woke up a few days ago from the coma, so maybe she requested to use her phone. Either way, its there.

"She's sleeping.", Suna's voice comes from behind.

"Oh Sherlock, thank God you're here.", I reply and walk over to the table, snatching her phone from it. Suna scoffs at my remark.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?", he panics and grabs my free hand with both of his.

"No.", I sigh after failing to get the password correct. "But it could help us find out who's doing this."

"True, you're gonna disable her phone though. Maybe we should just take it and get it unlocked at a shop."

"Ok. But we're going straight after this because-"