mya's birthday

I carefully place Mya's boxed birthday cake into a bag and put the bag on top of the counter. My dressing gown hugs my body as I begin to prepare what I'll need for my (type of food) board.

I also take a quick glance at the oven timer, seeing that the cookies I'm baking will be ready in two minutes.

Earlier, I showered and chose my outfit for later. Suna had come over this morning and then asked over and over if we could shower together, but I said no. He'll have to work a little harder than that.

So he showered after me and is currently walking around in boxers and no shirt, whilst I have on my underwear (a black lace set) and a robe. I also have (gold/silver) jewellery on, including necklaces and earrings. The central heating is on, so its warm enough for neither of us to be sat there with goosebumps.

He looks really calm, just sitting on one of my island's chairs. So I decide to try and get him a little...flustered.

"I'm getting a little hot in this.", I slip my arms out of the robe and place it on the chair next to him. He doesn't take much notice of it, luckily.

On cue, the timer goes off. So I walk over to the opposite side of the island to turn it off and take the cookies out. I bend over, slowly, and open the oven's door.

"Oh um...can you bring me the oven mitt?", I ask Suna, trying to hide the playful smirk on my face.

I hear him get up, so pretend to be checking that the cookies are thoroughly baked as I feel his presence behind me.

"Here it-", he pauses and doesn't say anything, so I look over my shoulder and see his cheeks flushed pink.

"Thank you.", I smile and take the mitt out of his hand that had fallen to his side.

"I uh...its okay."

I take the tray out and place it on the counter, letting the smell of the homemade goods waft into the surrounding air. Then I look up and see Rintarou looking at me, watching my every move with his eyes roaming my whole body.

"Everything okay?", I fiddle with one of my necklaces as I question him.

"Mmm, yeah. You look so pretty right now.", his cheeks are still blushed.

"Oh Rin, you're so cute."

"Come here.", he says and gestures for me to come over to him.

I head towards him and he quickly places his hands on my hips, pulling me in gently for a slow and sweet kiss. When we pull away, he leaves his hands where they were, letting his fingertips caress my skin lovingly as his gaze switches between my body and my face.

But then, he moves one of his hands and cups my cheek. "This is my favourite part.", he states, referring to my face.

With a playful grin, I pull away and grab my robe, heading upstairs to get ready.

-

The roads around here are always empty on Sundays. Everyone must take the idea of it being a rest day very seriously; and I don't blame them. So as we travel to Mya's house in Suna's car, there's not much traffic slowing us down.

It hasn't rained in a while either, infact, the weather seems to be improving significantly. That hasn't stopped me from wearing a jacket though. Its unpredictable here, one minute its snowing and the next there's a heatwave.

I haven't received any more of those texts from the unknown individual who seems to know everything about me. I find that pretty relieving though, hopefully they've just gotten bored of me and decided to stop.