run

start the music when you see the : <3

So after that horror scene, Suna and I eventually got to sleep. What helped was the image of how mad his Mum would be if we didn't go to school the next day, or was late. She's a lovely lady, but she can definitely pack a punch.

"(y/n), what would you like for breakfast?", said lady asks me as I enter the kitchen, all ready and dressed in my school uniform.

"Anything's fine, whatever's convenient to you.", I smile back.

"(y/n).", she turns around and puts her hands on her hips. "You don't have to be so polite with me, I already like you, so don't be shy."

"Okay.", I sigh in relief. "Please can I have (breakfast food)?"

She nods and smiles at me, turning back around to start making my food. I sit down on a barstool at the kitchen's island, pulling out my phone and replying to a few messages. There's a text from that unknown number, but I choose to ignore it for my own sake.

"Here.", Suna's Mum places my breakfast infront of me. I thank her and begin eating, then Suna trudges into the kitchen. He's also dressed in his uniform, but his shirt is untucked, his tie is loose and his hair is messy.

"You couldn't wake me up?", he looks at me tiredly.

"I tried. You told me to leave you alone.", I monotonously reply.

"Oh.", he pouts and comes over to me, kissing my cheek.

"You don't have time to eat breakfast.", Suna's Mum scowls at him before fixing his hair to the best of her ability.

"Its fine I'll eat when I skip first p- when we get break.", he catches himself, but its too late.

"You skip classes now? Don't make me smack you Rintarou.", she threatens and I take a sip of my water, watching the scene unfold.

"I don't!", he defends.

Suna's Mum then turns to me. "Do you think he skips classes?"

"I don't have many classes with her because she's smart.", he states. His Mum simply rolls her eyes at him then leaves the kitchen.

I finish my breakfast and get up to put the dishes in the sink, as he puts on his shoes and throws mine at my legs, making me wince.

"You wanna fight?", I look at him with irritated eyes.

"I'd fuck you up.", he looks me up and down.

"Pfff, sure sure.", I head to the front door, unlocking it and leaving without him.

"Wait for me!", he yells whilst grabbing his bag and running out the door, nearly tripping in the process.

-

"So last night really was a movie for you, huh.", Atsumu jokes, but nobody laughs.

"That was so unfunny.", Suna says, but smiles.

Suna and I explained everything to the group, gaining mixed reactions. Mya basically shit herself and looked more scared than we did when it actually happened. Osamu seemed to be more bothered by Atsumu's dramatic reaction (who found it overly funny), Kita told us we need to get help, Aran agreed with Kita, and the others kind of just nodded. Akagi was asleep on the desk.

"It was so funny.", Atsumu retorts. "This is gonna be funnier though."

Atsumu gets up and approaches Akagi who's still deep sleeping on the table, leaning forward onto the desk. He grabs the end of Akagi's chair, then yanks it from beneath him, sending Akagi tumbling to the ground. Everyone erupts into laughter at the cruel action.