real

a/n- slight reference to a mommy kink in this lol

Today is the second day of the competition. The track events.

After successfully evading the field events yesterday, I'm pretty confident that I'll be able to do it again today.

So currently, I'm sat on the bleachers again, watching Mya run the 800m race. She looks so pretty even when running. I don't know how long-distance runners do it, honestly I'd be on the way home before they even blew the starting whistle.

Today is a little bit warmer, but not warm enough for me to not be wearing a long sleeved t-shirt and sweatpants. The wind is making it feel colder and the sky is a pale grey.

Mya's currently in 3rd place, but they've only ran about 200m so far, so there's still time for her to win. I look down at my feet for a minute, they wear (favourite trainers) and ankle socks. Then, I feel someone's presence sitting down next to me and an arm slowly snaking around my waist.

Being so tired, I don't flinch at the feeling, but I do look up and sigh at who it is.

"How's my girl?", Suna asks.

"I'm cold.", I reply quietly.

He pulls me onto his lap in response and wraps both arms around my waist. "Yeah same. Aren't you meant to be in this race?", he glances at the team sheet next to me.

"...maybe. Aren't you meant to be playing volleyball?"

"...maybe."

I roll my eyes and try to get off his lap, but he whines and pulls me back, snuggling his face into the crook of my neck.

"Suna let me go."

"Nooo."

"Do you want a slap?"

"Yes please mommy."

I tense up at his reply and shove him off me whilst he's laughing at my awkwardness.

"Don't pull that shit with me again.", I point an accusing finger at him and he sticks his tongue out.

"Can I have a kiss?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"You're so mean, I remember when you kissed me in my-"

I take my half empty water bottle and throw it at him, he frowns in response then stands up.

"Where's Mya?", he asks.

"In that race.", I gesture to the ongoing event that's nearly finished.

"The race you're meant to be in?", he tries to wind me up.

"Go away now you're being annoying.", I push him off the bench again and he groans in pain.

I keep looking ahead, feeling him drape arms over my shoulders, his hands wanting to squeeze my boobs but he doesn't. "Alright princess, I actually need to get back now. I'll see you later.", he plants a gentle kiss on my cheek before leaving.

"Little prick.", I mutter quietly enough so its inaudible to him.

The race is now in its final 100m, and I see Mya, now in second place, running for her life trying to catch up to a girl with light brown hair who looks kinda familiar.

They get closer and closer to the finish line, and almost miraculously, Mya overtakes the 1st place runner and wins the race.

I keep composure on the outside, but on the inside I'm screaming happily for her. She smiles and shakes the brown haired girl's hand, then looks at me. The other girl also looks at me with a blank expression then walks away from Mya.