35~ Lie

Jungkook's Pov

Hearing Sapphire's confession making me freeze on my spot, I stop my activity and lift my face to meet with her face, her eyes filled with water which is already falling down.

"What did you just say?" I pinned her both hands above her head and begin to thrust harder.

"I love you, Jungkook, I fucking love you and I can't hate you even though I want to" she breathes out and chokes a sob, I feel blissful, happy, and confused at the same time. She loves me.

And this is the very first time I don't want to break someone's heart, all those girls I used for my pleasure, I never accepted their proposal, I got many proposals but no one ever tried to make my heart flutter but she does.

"Tell me you love me-" releasing her hand from my grip, I grab her throat lightly.

"I love you-" her breathe hitches because of the hard thrust and her inner muscle is clenching around my cock, she is on her high.

"Again-" I pound my cock more inside her and she gasps loudly.

"I love you, Jungkook-" she yells out, cupping her jaw lightly, I smash my lips with her, pull her into a deep, passionate long kiss. She kissed me back with full of concern while crying silently and I can witness the hot liquid.

After fucking her another ten minutes, we both come together and she is closing her eyes now, breathing and panting heavily. I place my head on her chest, trying to calm myself not for the sex session, this is the excitement of getting Sapphire's confession.

She loves me.

Sapphire Hamilton loves me but I don't aware of my feelings, she can't love a fucking monster like me, an abuser like me but she does and I saw the genuineness in her voice, the truthfulness in her eyes.

I hover over her to see her angelic face, she is closing her eyes, her breath becomes normal, her lips are part apart, she seems sleeping but she is not.
She snores when she sleeps, not loudly but cutely.