29~ Calico

Jungkook's Pov

Hugging her soft small petite body in my arms, I'm slowly patting her head, stroking her hair, she doesn't hate me, no, she can't hate me and I won't let her.

"Can you eat now?" I ask softly while snuffing her hair. She doesn't reply so, I clutch her cheek and make her look at me.

"I'm not hungry, I just want to sleep," she says softly.

"You wouldn't gain weight if you eat, Sophie." sighing deeply, I again clutch the sandwich and place it in front of her mouth. She takes a small bite and chews it gently.

"I guess it becomes cold, I'll heat them for you, wait-"

"No, it's okay." she takes the sandwich in her small hand and takes small bites. She was about to get up but I stopped her. She finishes the sandwich and I make her eat another one while her head is placed into my chest.

I make her lay down and I also lay beside her, she is laying on her side so, her back is facing me. I lift my body and put my all weight to my elbow and look at her.

"Do not ever try to do any harm to you, understood?" I gently kiss her cheek but she doesn't say anything.

I wrap my hands around her and she removes my hand from her waist, strange, she always loved this position but what happened now? I throw my hand over her again and she removes it again. So, I tightly clutch her small body and wrap my leg around her, squeezing her into me.

She hisses out, just then I realized about her thigh, I quickly let go of her and get up to check her thigh.

"You are so stubborn, Sophie, why were you struggling to get rid of me when it's useless?" I sigh deeply.

"Will you please let me sleep, Jungkook?" she says annoyingly and I chuckle. Laying beside her, I make her face me and pull her into my chest, she doesn't protest this time.

"Sleep tight-"

I wake up at an empty bed, rubbing my eyes gently, I search for Sapphire but there is no sign of her, where is she? I climbs off from the bed lazily and dragging my naked feet to reach my room, I got freshen up and sneak a peak of Nicolas's room.

I got her there, she is happily brushing Nicolas's hair and hearing his words attentively, I lean against the door frame and watch them. Suddenly Nicolas's gaze turns into me and his eyes lit up immediately.