17~ Jerk

Jungkook's Pov

"Jungkook-" hearing Sapphire's whimpers, my eyes shot open and I begin to search for her. She is not in the bed, I get up to switch the table lamp.

She is on the floor, clutching her belly and I can see the pain in her face.

"Sophie-" I get up from the bed and go near her.

"Are you alright?" I ask and trying to understand what happened with her.

"C-can you take me to the bathroom? I-I'm feeling like throwing up-" she says and I quickly lift her in bridal style.

I make her stand on the floor, in front of the basin and she begins to throw up violently. Shit! I shouldn't feed her forcefully.

She splashes some water to her face and I tighten my grip around her. She is panting heavily.

"Sophie, are alright?" I ask and pat her head to make her calm.

"Y-yeah-" her voice is shaking. I pick her up again, make her sit on the bed and I clutch her small belly.

"What about the belly pain?" I ask softly and move my face near to kiss her cheek but she refused and looks away, I sigh.

"I'm on my period and that's natural-" she replies bluntly and lays down on the bed, she got her period right after I fucked her hard, she was having cramps so I forcefully feed her some food and the painkiller. She tried to stop me but I didn't listen to her.

I lay beside her and wrap my hand around her tiny body, she is trying to yank off my hand and slap it away but I'm way more stronger than her.

"Sophie, don't make me angry, I'll punish you hard." I warn her, she stops her activity and looks at me, to my utter surprise she hovers over me, pinned my both hand beside me with her tiny hand, she looks furious and angry which I like the most.

"Don't you have any other schedule than punish me? Why do you always punish me when I do nothing? Why Jungkook? Why?" she whispers, biting her lower lip, trying her best not to cry but the tear is betraying her and a single drop of tear escapes from her eye.

"Because I love to see you in pain and after that, I love to see you screaming under me while moaning my name, I love to see you in pain and pleasure, the reason behind your pain is me, the reason behind your pleasurable moment is also me-" I say and she lets go of my hands, I took the opportunity, holding her small waist tightly, I pinned her under me. She gasps.