27~ Art museum

Do votes bruh😔

Sapphire's Pov

Taking the compass in my hand and pulling above the hem of my dress, revealing my bronze thighs, I begin to massage there gently while tears are rolling down to my cheeks, the chest is heavy, very heavy, I want an answer, I want the fucking answer that why is my life is like this?

I scratch on my thigh with the compass and hisses out, I feel somehow relieved, so, I do it again, again and again. I stop when I feel I have no tears left in my eyes. I lean back and think about Jungkook, what is the relationship with Faiza?

If he loves her that much then why doesn't he propose to her? I saw her once, she was sweet, kind, I don't see any reason to reject Jungkook if he propose to her then why?

And why is he doing all of these to me? Why? Doesn't he have any single amount of regret in doing this to me? Why? I look at my thigh which is bleeding but I can't feel the pain, I'm just feeling numb, the pain which is on my heart, every time Jungkook stabs there with an imaginary knife and it bleeds violently but no one knows.

Only I can feel the pain but no one knows how badly I'm suffering, no one will know. Slowly getting up from the floor, I take the first aid box, clean the blood and bandage it properly.

A painful smile appears on my mouth, this is the very first time I hurt myself for someone who doesn't even like me, he thinks I'm a dirty girl, I'm a nasty girl. The fact is, he would never know that I hurt myself for him, the pain he gives me tonight, I had to insist myself to cut my body to reduce my inner pain. He would never know.

~♪~♪~♪~♪~

"Nona, where are you going?" Nicolas asks curiously while playing with his toy. I'm trying my best to cover the marks on my throat.

"I'm going out with Irene-" I lie because I know if I talk about Jackson to him, he will ask me almost a hundred questions and I basically don't want this now.

"Oh, when will you come back? I thought I'll play with you today as it's Sunday but you are leaving-" he pouts and I chuckle.

"I'll come back soon, Nico, after that, we will play-" I assure him and drag my feet near him, ruffling his hair and softly kissing on his forehead. He giggles.

"Oh, I forgot something, I have something for you, Nona, wait here, I'll be back in a minute-" he says and climbs off from the bed.

"Where are you going, Nico?" I look at him with a frown.

"I'm coming, I'm coming-" he yells out and I sigh, taking my mobile in my hand, I text Jackson to wait for me where he left me that day. Nicolas entered the room exactly one minute later and I bent down to catch him in my arms.