64~ Confusion

Sapphire's Pov

Clutching the purse tightly and gathering my courage to step inside the room Namjoon just texted me a while ago, I take a deep breath and clutch the doorknob tightly and twist it to step inside.

Just then, I feel my mobile is vibrating so, I quickly check it who is texting me. It's Jungkook.

"Angry Bird: I drop Nicolas safely and heading to the agency, I'll be back at night and will try to return as soon as possible, enjoy your time, Love you❤️"

A smile appears on my mouth to see the text and that simple 'I love you' can take my breath away anytime soon.

Stepping inside the room, all I can see is very dark and I'm almost seeing nothing, how come he made this room dark under this broad day light? Slowly tapping my feet to see if I can find any light or something.

I'm wearing a long black dress which is hugging my body perfectly, most likely covering my body goodly, with a pair of high heels, my hair are all open, I tried to do my makeup as simple as I can. My legs are shaking as it's a common sign that I'm nervous.

Suddenly I feel a presence behind me, he clutches my wrist softly and I gasp slightly. He rests his chin on my shoulder and I flinch, gulping nervously.

"You are so late, Emmie-" he says huskily causes me to shiver down to my spine.

"I-I'm sorry-" I breathe out and my breath hitches on my throat when I feel him wrapping his hand around my belly and squeeze me into him. I inhale deeply. He chuckles deeply.

"Why the room is so dark?" I ask softly and he chuckles again.

"You want to see what is waiting for you?" he asks deeply, his lips are softly brushing against my earlobe, the room is silent, oddly silent and I can hear his and my breathing sound properly. He suddenly claps his hand and the room lightens up immediately.

My eyes went wide when I see the bed in front of me is full of rose petals, there is a love shape full of red rose petals, the headboard is decorated with various white flowers beautifully, it seems like a wedding night bedroom. I gulp.

"Namjoon-" he shushes me and steps forward near the bed, taking a matchbox, he begins to lit up the candles beside the bed one by one. I become nervous and I begin to breath so heavily.

The room is looking heavenly beautiful but nothing is bothering me right now other than Namjoon who is happily lit up the candles.

"Namjoon-" I call out anxiously, he looks at me a gives me a warm dimple smile, anyone could fall in love by looking at his smiling face but I can't.