28 ~ Tteokbokki

Please vote😊❤️

Sapphire's Pov

"Why are these Korean foods are so spicy, Nona?" Nicolas says while literally sticking his tongue out and fanning it with his tiny hand but still eating the special spicy Tteokbokki.

''Then stop eating, Nico-" I chuckle and try to grab the plastic cup but he refused and hides it behind his back.

"No, I'll eat them all, this is not spicy at all-'' he hisses out and begins to pop them into his mouth chewing them cutely.

"Come on, Nico, it's spicy as hell, I know, don't eat them too much-" I say but he shakes his head.

"But they are tasty, what is in that bag?" he points his finger beside me where I put the fish cakes.

"That's more spicy, Nico, don't be so greedy-" I warn him.

"You know Nona, Ajhumma is eating them like this is nothing, how could they eat them so reliably?" he asks and I can see something glistering under his small nose.

Taking the tissue in my hand, I wipe them, this boy is so stubborn.

"They are used to it, Nico-" I chuckle. He is sweating and I'm wiping them gently.

"Do you know when will Hyung come? He didn't even call me today, is he mad at me?" he asks curiously and I sigh.

"I don't know, Nicole, just let's not talk about this." I ruffle his hair and make him drink some water as he is panting heavily because of the spicy Tteokbokki.

"Stop eating, Nico, I'll make you some other food-" I sigh but he doesn't stop.

"Nona, thank you so much for the food-" he says and places his palm on my left thigh in an attempt to raise his body to reach near my face but I winch in pain and hiss loudly.

"What happened here, Nona? Did I hurt you?" His voice cracks and I force a smile.

"No, Nico, you finish the food and after that, we will draw something together, okay?" I cup his chin and bend down to plant a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Try this, you will feel better-" I feed him a piece of Gimbap and he chews them gently, showing me a thumbs up, I chuckle.

Jungkook's Pov

Lazily dragging my feet to enter the mansion, the first thing that caught my attention is Anna, who is walking at the same track again and again. Seems to wait for someone urgently.

"Are you practicing marathon or something? Why are you walking like that?" I roll my eyes. I have to meet with Sapphire.