68~ House of Cards

Sapphire's Pov

My heart clenches when Jungkook told me to leave me alone. I know he is hurt and he needs me now. Slowly going near him, I bend down and sit in front of him. He is hanging his head low. Staring at the ground and my heart is breaking in the worst possible way to see him this way.

"J-jungkook-" I call him and cup his cheeks, he doesn't protest me,  I lift his face and wipe his tears, he is closing his eyes and crying silently. His body is giving up.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook-" I say softly and bite my lower lip to stop myself from crying, I have to be strong.

His chin scrunches up, his lips become pouty and trembling violently, and he bursts into tears and cried out loud. I feel a pang in my heart.

"Jungkook-"

"Why did this happen? Why the hell did this happen to me? I can't take this anymore-" he clutches his left chest and rubs his palm there violently.

He is in deep pain and I can feel it.

''Out of all the men on this entire planet, why this has to be them? Why? Tell me why!" he screams and I clutch his shoulder blades tightly, tears are building up at the corner of my eyes and I bite my lower lip harder than before.

"I'm responsible for all of these, Sophie, this is all because of me, I couldn't able to save you-" he sobs loudly and I shake my head.

"Jungkook, no-"

"Maybe I don't deserve you and that's why god is doing this to me-" he cried out loud and my grip around his shoulder tighten.

"Jungkook, don't blame yourself, please, don't cry, please, Jungkook-" I beg, and he shakes his head.

"This pain is unbearable, Sophie, you wouldn't understand, every time I will look at them, it will remind me that they touched you and even death is better than that for me-" he shakes his head again and my jaw clenches in anger.

"What the hell you are talking about, Jungkook? Why are you talking about this, fucking stop it already-" I shout and he sobs softly.

"I'm so hurt, so lost right now, I don't have enough courage to face any of you, you can call me a coward and that's okay, I'm not enough courageous person to face this-" he sobs and my heart clenches.

"Why did this happen?" he screams with all of his lungs and I gulp, I can't see this vulnerable Jungkook anymore.

"Jungkook, I'm not blaming you, see, I'm not blaming you, please stop crying, please-"

"But I'm the one who is responsible for all of this-" he cries out loud.

"Jungkook-"

"This is so fucking painful for me, I can't take this anymore, please leave me alone for some time-" he says without looking at me and I let go of him, then I stand up immediately.