26~ Nasty girl

Sapphire's Pov

I can feel his hand roaming around my body while I'm on his chest and he is rubbing his palm on my back, he is here to comfort and I can sense it.

He is softly kissing on my head and I hug him tightly, trying to melt with him forever, I know the feeling is temporary but I want to enjoy this feeling of him holding me to his chest tightly.

Some tear gathers in my eyes, I couldn't stop myself from crying, everything is very new to me, fancy to me and I'm falling for him, very hard and I don't know what to do.

"Jungkook-" calling out his name softly, I pop up my head to see his face, he hums huskily.

"You didn't sleep yet?" a soft chuckle escapes from his mouth and he grabs my cheek softly, stroking his thumb on my lower lip.

"Are you waiting for me to fall asleep?" I ask, moving his face near me, he softly rubs his nose tip with mine.

"Kind of yes-" he says and gently kisses on my nose tip.

"I kind of run away from the agency and I don't know which bomb is gonna blast after I go back there-" he giggles and I chuckle.

"Then you should go." I held his cheek softly.

"I'll manage, don't worry-" he says and pulls me closer to his chest, wraps his leg around me, hugging me like a teddy bear.

It's very strange that he came here almost two hours ago but didn't try to touch me sexually, didn't try to seduce me, basically he comes to my room whenever he wants to have sex, no matter how many times but this is the very first time Jeon Jungkook steps into my room but not for sex.

"Don't make me fall for you hard, Jungkook, it's really tough to resist myself to fall for you-"

"Can I ask you something?" I unknowingly plant a kiss on his exposed chest. Hope he doesn't get it.

"Go on-" he replies shortly while massaging my scalp.

"D-did you uh-uh have sex with any other girl besides me?" I ask hesitantly and immediately regret to ask him the question. I don't know how he is gonna react.