46~ Home

Reader's Pov

The car ride was awfully silent, none of them had spoken anything. Sapphire doesn't know what is Jackson thinking about her but the fact is, she can't use someone else to forget someone, that's a crime, that's very bad.

"We are here-" he says and Sapphire looks around to see the familiar spot he always drops her. She sighs deeply and unlocks her seatbelt to climb off from the car but before she could do it, Jackson opens the door for her and stretches his arm for her to hold it. She gulps, why is he so sweet?

Clutching his strong veiny hand, she climbs from the car, she doesn't have any courage to face him right now, how would she create a conversation between them right now? She doesn't know how she would look at him right now.

"Jackson, what happened between us earlier-"

"Don't worry about that, I'm sorry for pushing you, I was a bit tipsy and kissed you, even pressurized you to do things with me and I'm enough ashamed of that-" he says softly, feeling much guilt about the fact that he tried to have sex with her, the girl she likes for the past four months. 

He wanted to take it slow but he becomes too much fast and couldn't able to control himself as he made a bold attempt which was a lost project, she rejected him and why wouldn't she? He should have at least made sure that she was ready or not.

''No, Jackson, it's okay, please don't say like this, It's okay, you were drunk and you did that, you even respect my decision and I'm glad about that, please just forget that we are good friends right?" she squeezes his hand and gives him a small smile and Jackson nods.

"I have to go now, Jackson, hope we can meet again-" she says and quickly leaves the place, heading to the back garden to reach her room like previously. But what she doesn't know is-

Someone is eagerly waiting for her at the mansion.

Whenever she was succeeded to pass the window, she takes off her shoes and is about to walk but a deep voice stops her at her position, making her freeze to fear.

"So, you're home, baby-"

Sapphire gulps, the light was turned off and he switches it and the room lightens up, she looks in the direction where Jungkook is sitting with his legs spreading apart, wearing a white tee with black tight jeans, perfectly hugging his legs.

He is angry, furious, mad, and most importantly, he is hurt to see her making out with Jackson in front of his eyes.

He didn't aware of Sapphire getting out of the mansion, though Anna tried to speak about this for hundreds of times, he didn't believe her.

But he was wrong.

"J-jungkook-" she breathes out, her body is already shaking and trembling in fear, not knowing what to do, how to react, and thinking what would possibly happen to her tonight.

"Hi, Sapphire-" he chuckles, and this is the very first time he is uttering her name this way, he loves to call her Sophie but tonight hr didn't call her by her nickname which was not unnoticed by Sapphire as well.