47~Only mine[21+]

Sapphire's Pov

The soft mattress beneath me touches my bare back and I hiss, his last words are still buzzing into my ear. He will show me who can make me scream good? Is this some kind of competition? 

Whereas I didn't even let me touch Jackson because my head was full of Jungkook's thoughts and it might be using Jackson for forgetting Jungkook and that's like a crime for me.

I can't possibly use someone else to forget someone.

Jungkook's hands cup my naked breasts and squeeze them softly, he took off my clothes before entering to his massive bedroom. It's his habit to strip me by himself before having sex.

Finally, I look at his face who is already looking at me like a predator. I gulp, he got an eyebrow piercing that I notice just now, it looks hella hot, he becomes more handsome.

My right hand unknowingly makes its way to touch there and he didn't resist me, he let me touch there, caress there.

"You got another piercing-" I whisper, he takes my hand into his and plants a soft kiss on my palm. My heart skips a beat.

"Yes, you don't like it?" he asks with a small chuckle, he is asking me as if I'm his girlfriend.

"I do-" I reply honestly. He bends down and stops near my lips, pulling me into a deep kiss. He clutches my thigh, rubbing his palm there softly, and wraps it against his waist.

The kiss is slow, steady, and sensual, with full of gentleness. I clutch his hair tightly, deepen the kiss. Tugging my lower lip between his teeth, he gently sucks there.

Breaking the kiss, he lowers his gaze, staring at my exposed neck. I can feel his body tenses, shaking violently and I'm unsure what to do, his jaw clenches tightly and I gulp.

''This-" he presses his thumb near my collarbone area and rubs his digit there.

"Did he create this?" he hisses and I get what is he talking about, the hickey Jackson created, if he is still thinking that we had sex then he can think that, I won't stop him, he should know that how I felt.

"Yes-" I reply and he inhales deeply.

"And why the fuck did you let him do this? Why? Why the fuck you-"