69~ Precious[21+]

Sapphire's Pov

Pulling down the dress from my body and leaving me with only undergarments, he examines me from my head to toe. I can see the love and lust in his eyes.

He is admiring me.

Placing me on the bed gently, he gets up to take off his shirt and hovers over me. Clutching my cheek gently, he presses his lips with mine. Kissing me with full of passion.

Tucking my lower lip between his teeth, he sucks there gently before bites there softly. I gasp softly and he slips his tongue inside my mouth.

His tongue intertwine with mine and he moans softly. I wrap my legs around his waist, clutch his hair tightly. He begins to grind his hip. I can feel his hard cock near my entrance.

His hand travels down and cups my breast, squeezing it gently and I arch my back, breath escalated in a couple of second.

The kiss heated more, saliva us exchanging, breathe is almost snatching away by something but no one is caring anything.

After a long time later, he breaks the kiss, leaves me breathless, he buries his head on my neck, sucking every inch of my flesh and I moan loudly.

Slipping his hand under my back, he unclipped my bra and pulls it out from my body. My breasts comes across to his view and he directly moves his face near my breast.

Taking the left nipple in his mouth, he gives there a gentle suck and I bite my lower lip hard, feeling the sensation. I throw my head back and focusing in his touch.

He cups my another breast, squeezing and kneading his palm there gently. My chest is heaving up and down violently as his touches are driving me insane. His mouth is working on my breast magically, sucking my nipple softly.

"Jungkook-" I moan, clutching his hair tightly, I dig his face more to feel his touch.

Letting go of my left nipple, he takes the right one, doing the same, torturing sweetly. He is rubbing his palm on my lower abdomen, massaging it softly.

When he was fully satisfied, he lets go of me and lowers himself near my belly, gently kissing and sucking my flesh of my belly. Upper belly to lower belly.

He cups my clothed pussy and I moan loudly while arching my back again and again. I'm so wet for him and I'm damn sure my panty is already soaked by my juices.

Pulling out the panty, he presses the fabric on his nose, inhales deeply and I gasp loudly.

"Jungkook-" my breath hitches on my throat when I see him inhaling deeply while locking his gaze with me.

"You smell so good-" he chuckles and spread my legs wider, staring at my exposed pussy and I close my eyes shut, breathing heavily. He had seen me this way so many times before but this night seems different.