25~ Pocket

Before starting the story, please VOTE!

Jungkook's Pov

"Kook! What the hell happened to you? Why are you hurting your hand, are you out of your mind?" Faiza's voice echoes which are increasing my anger more, I begin to punch the punching box more than before.

I feel her hand on my shoulder and I stop my activity, press my forehead against the punching bag, panting heavily, couldn't able to stop myself from thinking about Sapphire.

How could she compare her with whore? How? And how could I just slap her? How? Her nose was bleeding and still, I didn't care.

I give a hard punch on the bag again without wearing any gloves.

"Kook? Care to tell me what happened to you? I might help you-" Faiza says and I inhale deeply. How would I tell her that what I did to Sapphire?

"Nothing, I'm fine, Nona-" I say and take my towel before punching on the hard thing last.

Taking a seat on the couch and leaning back to make myself comfortable, I think, think and again think, I shouldn't do that to her but she also shouldn't provoke me badly.

I can't just take the issue of what she said, taking the watch in my hand and checking the time, It's already 9, I already left her there 12 hours. Should I go back?

"Kook, your knuckle is bruised-" Faiza says softly, but that's not bothering me, I slapped her with this hand.

Lifting my both hands near my face and hiding it behind my palms, I groan in frustration. The fuck is happening with me?

Checking the time again and thinking about the way of escaping from here, a sudden idea pops up in my dumb ass head.