50~ Sorry

Jungkook's Pov

Taking Sapphire's hand in mine, I begin to walk near the room where I locked those three fuckers, they should be punished, they should be rewarded by me, I'll give them the best death today. I know Jin and Namjoon will scold me but that's okay, they will eventually stop at the time.

After all, I'm the youngest. Thinking about Namjoon's twisted face and Jin's rap when he scolds us, I chuckle mentally. I like how Jin Hyung scolds me, how his face becomes red every time.

"Jungkook-"Sapphire calls out softly, her shaky voice is breaking my heart in the worst possible way but I want her to know everything, I want her to know every single thing about me. I don't want to hide anything from her, I want to see if she wants to stay with me or not.

I want her to love the both worst and lovable side of me, I want her to love me even when I become a psycho and try to harm others, I never share this stuff with anyone, not even our band members except Jimin.

''You have to see, Sophie, you have to know how bad I'm, how worst I could be-" I say and unlock the door, she is trying to free herself from me but as usual, nothing is happening other than tightening my grip around her.

"Don't do this-" she pleads and I chuckle. We step inside the room and see those fuckers are groaning in pain, this is making me feel utterly blissful, I love to see people suffer who are bad, who have their secret rapist hide inside their minds.

"Yoo-" I chime out, they are struggling and trying to free themselves, I call for Mark, my right hand, and tell him to free their mouth so, I could hear their pleads.

"Please, leave us, we are sorry-" one of them cries out and I laugh out loud.

"Remember her-" I yank her to me and she bumps on my chest, I twirl her and wrap my both hands around her, squeeze her into me, resting my head on her shoulder, inhaling her sweet scent, she smells vanilla even after we had rough sex.

"We are sorry, mam, please-" one of them pleads.

"Didn't you guys want to fuck her roughly and if she doesn't agree then you guys will rape her, this was your plan, am I right, kid?" I close my eyes and try to control myself, inhaling Sapphire's sweet scent, trying to focus only on her, her smell is driving me insane.

"Please, I'm sorry-"

"Jungkook, let them go, please, don't do this-" she whispers and the anger which was buried inside me raises. Twirling her around again and clutching her shoulder blade tightly, I pull her closer to me, my jaw clenched in anger.

"What did you just say? Free them? Let them go? Are you fucking out of your mind, Sophie? They were planning to rape you-" I yell out and some tears escape from her eyes.

"But they didn't, Jungkook-" she barks, clutching her tiny waist tightly, I squeeze it, she hisses out.

"And do you think that I will wait for you to be raped by them and then kill them?" I hiss and he gulps. She lifts her arm to touch my face by slapping her hand away.