51~ Gone

Sapphire's pov

Bringing my knees near my chest, I burst into tears, this is so fucking painful for me. I can't able to remove those thoughts from my head nor I could convince myself to go near Jungkook again. I know he needs me but before that, I have to rebuild myself enough to face him, his anger, and face his beast inside him.

Getting up from the floor while shaking my head, again and again, to get rid of my thoughts, I begin to tap my naked feet near Jungkook's room.

Knocking the door softly, I'm waiting for his response but he doesn't utter a single word so, I knock again.

"Jungkook, may I come?" I ask softly as the door was not closed entirely.

"Get out-" he yells and I gulp.

"I'm coming-" I say and step inside, he is sitting on the bed with his legs are spreading apart, a wine glass placed in his grip and he is looking at me blankly, his eyes are bloodshot red.

His jaw is clenching and unclenching dangerously, if I was another person, he might kill me right now, this is the same Jungkook I saw last night when he killed that boy.

"You want to kill me, don't you? Like you killed that boy last night?" I say bluntly to see his reaction, I want to know his intentions towards me as well, he makes me confused every time.

"Get the fuck out before I do something wrong, Sophie-" he says calmly, my gaze transfers to the small table beside his bed where a silver gun placing. I look at him again.

Taking some small steps, I stand in front of him without breaking the eye contact, he has still that blank face on.

"What would you do if I don't leave? I want to see what wrong step you want to take to make me leave this room-" I cross my arms together. He inhales and exhales deeply.

"Sophie, I said-" I didn't let him finish and take the gun from the table, making him hold the shiny silver gun tightly.

"Kill me, if you want to-" I challenge him, he looks at me with his angry eyes, his gazes are digging a hole in my soul, this is scaring me but I don't show him.

Getting up from the bed, he stands in front of me, he places the pistol against my forehead, I gasp softly. He begins to step forward and I'm stepping backward, my back pressed against the cold wall.

"You think death is so easy, hun?"  he chuckles deeply and I shiver, "Why not I show you how hard it is-" he whispers into my ear, the hair of my neck stands up immediately for his hot breath fanning against there.

Cupping my jaw tightly, he makes me look at him, his lips are dangerously closer to mine and I gulp. His free hand clutches my waist tightly and I hiss.

He is staring at my lips while fuming in anger, shaking violently. He smashes his lips with me and begins to kiss me roughly, a soft whimper escapes from my mouth.