09~ Beautiful[18+]

Jungkook's Pov

I see her gulping nervously and a vicious smirk appears on my face, she does know what I was talking about.

She doesn't protest and slowly begins to drag her feet near the table, then she makes Nicolas sit on the chair. She was about to sit on the front chair where Nicolas sit but I stopped her.

"Come here and sit beside me." I say calmly, she slowly comes near me, then sits on the chair which I selected for her.

"Then will I tell Anna to bring Nicole's food here?"

"Yes, of course." I say and begin to eat, Maria gives some pasta and sweet potatoes to her, she isn't doing anything just staring at the food.

''Nicole can't eat properly if I don't help her, can I sit there, beside him?" she asks softly.

"Anna will help her to eat, you don't have to go there." I say and place my right hand above her bare soft thigh, he flinches a bit, I chuckle.

"B-but he needs me-"

"No, Nona, I become a big boy, I don't need any help now, you eat properly, okay?" the small boy yells out and I look at Sapphire who looks pretty disappointed, though I'm watching her side profile but I can clearly assume that she was finding excuses to get away from here, but poor girl!

"Poor you, you are feeling much anxious, don't you?" I whisper and squeeze the flesh of her thigh, she doesn't look at me but I see her visibly gulping nervously.

"Eat, Sophie, you don't want me to feed you, right baby?" she finally looks at me and I wink at her, she quickly looks away and begins to eat like a small mouse, a small bite.

"Even a mouse takes a big bite than you." I tease her, she doesn't respond just stopped eating and staring at the food again.

"Don't tell me you are gonna throw up-" I couldn't even finish and she gets up from the chair running upstairs.

"What happened with her?" I look at her figure with a frown.

"Don't you know?" Nicolas chimes out and I look at him.

"What should I know?" I raise a brow.

"Nothing-" he says and climbs off from the chair.