22~ Cafe bloom

Sapphire's Pov

It's been one week after that incident happened to me, my wound is healing and I can walk now, Maria told to her nephew that I'm going to attend the shift from today, as Jungkook didn't come here it's been two days, he is quite busy with his work and I'm glad that he didn't punish me but I know he is gonna punish very soon because I shout at him so many times.

But when he is not here, I miss him often, the way he glares at me, takes care of me, everything. But this is not permeant, he is gonna give me back to them and I have to get back to the previous life.

"Listen to my words carefully, Bebo, I'm going to give you the direction ow you will go out from the mansion-" Maria and Linda sit in front of me and continue.

"This whole mansion is under the surveillance cameras, lots o guards and maids, you have to be careful when you will leave from here-" she pauses and my mouth is hanging open while I'm listening to their words.

"How would I be able to leave this mansion when he whole mansion is under full of cameras, guards and maids, not only that, if Jaebam sees me by any chance, Ajhumma, the bullet of the pistole will be miss but-" I pause and gulp down some water to soak my throat,

"But sending my information with full of details to Jungkook by him would never miss-" I say and I feel my palm is already sweating. They both laugh out loud and I look at them in confusion.

"Oh, Bebo, don't worry too much, we are here to guide you, my child-" Linda cups my chin and squeezes there softly.

"How" I ask.

"Listen, did you see the garden behind? You can easily see that from your window-" she says and I get up from my seat, go near the window, right, there is a small flower garden here, I never noticed, how blind I'm, seriously.

"Hm, I can see-" I declare.

"No one practically goes there often and there is no camera behind there so-" they both look at me and my jaw dropped on the floor with utter surprise.

"Don't tell me that I have to jump from the window and leave from here-" I say and they both nod in response. I blink twice.

"We have thick rope which we will bind it with the hook bellow the window and you have to climb down by the thick rope-" Linda says and I'm still processing what plan they are talking about just now,

"Do you think I'm a Tarzan? What if I fall down and break my bones? My precious bones, don't you two see that how skinny I'm? My bones will be easily broken because there is no flesh in my body-" I pout and begin to examine my body, how skinny I'm! People would call me skeleton and forget my name. I sigh.

"Then leave the idea about your job, there is no other way, Jungkook is gonna caught easily if you want to leave for work from the front gate-" Maria says and I sigh, that's true though, Jungkook will easily aught me and might kill me.