54~ Fearless

Sapphire's Pov

"Would it make you surprised if I say I want to take you with me?"

Hearing Namjoon's speech, it makes me freeze on my spot. My breath stuck on my throat and I gulped hard. Clutching my cheek softly, his hand travels down and slips under the bedsheet.

Closing my eyes, I'm trying to calm myself, his hand clutches my small body and pulls me closer to him, I rest my head on his chest and he his stroking my hair gently while drawing some imaginary circle on my naked back.

"I'm sorry on behalf of Jimin-" he says softly and plants a soft kiss on my hair.

"What I said earlier about taking you with me-"

"I'm already under a contract-" I cut him off, suddenly my muscle is tensing up.

"No worries, I can pay double-" he chuckles and I gulp. I don't want to go anywhere, I just want to lead a peaceful life with my brother and nothing.

"W-why do you want to buy me? To use me like a toy? Like he uses me always?" my voice crack, my throat is dry and I'm trying my best not to cry out loud.

"I don't know about others but I'm quite a nice guy when it comes to girls-" he says near my ear and kisses there softly.

"B-but I can't-" I breathe out and I feel him sighing deeply. Clutching my cheek softly, he makes me look at him, I'm looking down, I can't look at him, no, I can't.

"You are just scared, Emmie, just agree to go with me and I will help you to experience a whole new life without fear-" he says softly, voice is husky and confident. How will I say that I love someone else?

"I-I can't, this is not going to happen, Mr. Kim-" I shake my head and try to free myself from him but he refused to let me go.

Hovering over me while my body is only covered with the silk sheet and nothing, his deep black eyes met mine, his eyes are so oddly beautiful.

"And how are you going to stop me, Emmie? May I know?" he says huskily, a smirk appears on his face and I look away. Not able to look at him right now.

Pinning my hands above my head gently, he brings his lips near my nose, kisses there softly, then he begins to brush his nose with me softly. I close my eyes, gulping again and again.