40~ Worst

Jungkook's Pov

"Kook, let's go, we have to wish them-" Jimin says excitedly but nothing is bothering me more than the last text of Sapphire.

I clearly warned all of my guards about Sapphire, no matter what happened, she would never be able to escape from there, no way and moreover, Maria and Linda will stop her.

But after all of my convincible points, why I'm feeling suffocated? Why I'm feeling like I won't get her after I go to the mansion?

Should I leave now?

"Jungkook-" Jimin calls out, causing me to startle a bit.

"I was calling you but you are not responding, care to tell me that what is happening inside your brain?" crossing his arms together and raising a brow, he looks at me suspiciously. I chuckle awkwardly.

"If you don't mind Hyung, I have to leave the venue immediately, it's urgent-" I smile, hoping he doesn't stop me.

"Have you gone mad? It's Taehyung's wedding, the ceremony has just ended and we have whole night-"

''Please, Hyung, it's urgent for me, I have to leave immediately, please, I promise I'll in time at their reception-" I hold his hand and squeeze it softly.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook, but you can't just leave like this, the media will find a new excuse that you like Faiza Nona and that's why you are not here, try to understand-"

"You try to understand, Hyung, I don't care what media is talking about but I have to leave as early as possible-" I declare and inhale deeply, it's increasing the level of my anxiety.

"Jungkook, since when you become so homesick guy, man? You never stayed at your mansion but now you are staying there oddly on regular basis, this is so suspicious, Jungkook, first tell me what is happening and then I'll let you go otherwise, the guards are outside there, even the special forces so, there is no escape, Jungkook-" he yanks off his hand from my grip and my jaw clenches in anger but I have to control it for now.

"I promise, Hyung-" I pause and inhale and exhale deeply.

"I promise I'll tell you everything but for now, let me leave, please-" I gulp, I guess he is not gonna stop me for now.