11~ Crocodile

Jungkook's Pov

The first thing I see when I wake up is that Sapphire is sleeping on my chest, hugging me tightly while her one leg is above me, hugging me like a teddy bear. I chuckle and slowly detach her from me, I'm unsure why I didn't send her back to the room but I know she wanted me, my comfort so, I was giving her comfort.

I went very harsh on her last night, not physically, it was mental torture so, I didn't go rough on her last night. I did intentionally insist her to think worst about me, I don't want her to fall for me but I practically don't want her to crave for others' touch, she will only crave for me and that's all I want. 

I try to get up but she again throws her hand around my chest, coming closer and closer like she is gonna bury herself o my chest, I held her wrist and was about to remove it from me, just then she throws her leg around my waist again. I sigh.

"You are a bad sleeper, Sapphire, very bad sleeper." I say push her a bit but she doesn't even budge, instead, she hugs me more tightly and moans softly. Seriously? Doesn't she realize that I'm trying to push her?

She is like Taehyung, she can't sleep without hugging something, if it was Taehyung, I would kick on his butt and fly him away but she is a girl and I can't do that. Luckily I made her wear a Pj, otherwise she couldn't save herself from me, I would fuck her right here when she is in deep sleep.

"Lucky you, Sophie-" I whisper and finally detach her body from me. I get up and was about to go to the restroom but her voice stopped me.

"Don't do this to me, Melanin." She whispers, I turn around and look at her in confusion, did I hear wrong? I bent down to see her face. Suddenly her body jerks up and she begins to breathe heavily.

"D-don't-" I was right, her voice cracks and some tears roll down though she is sleeping. I held her shoulder blade and shake her body, she is dreaming something bad I guess.

"Sophie, Sophie?'' I call out but she doesn't respond nor she is waking up. I feel her body relaxes and she get back to sleep again. I sigh and get up, heading to the bathroom.

When I step outside from the bathroom, I see her searching something around her, still in deep sleep, tilting my head aside, a low chuckle escapes from my mouth, she is cute. I took the pillow and place it beside her, she hugs the pillow tightly and turn herself to the opposite side.

Whenever I step outside from the room, Nicolas's tiny body catches my attention. He is wearing a baby blue PJ, hugging a lion plushy and rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning-" I say out softly and keep my hands on the pocket.

"Morning, did you see my Nona?" he asks while pouting his lips and I chuckle.

"No, I didn’t-" crossing my arms together on my chest, I see his reaction.

"I'm searching for her but she is not in her room, I thought you know where is she, okay, I'll find her-" he says and turns around, walking slowly and calling Sapphire's name.

I take my car keys, wallet and leave the mansion for going to Big Hit. I was about to go but decide to tease Nicolas as he us roaming over the upstairs and searching for his sister.

"Hey, kiddo! Your Nona is in my room, go and wake her up, she is sleeping like a crocodile-" I yell out.

Nicolas looks at me from the upstairs and frowns continuously.