36~ Kill her

Sapphire's Pov

When I was done crying my heart out, I get up from the floor, Jungkook's last word is still buzzing in my ear. He is not planning to fuck her in front of me, right?

I'm more scared than before because he already got to know about my feelings, he does know that I love him and he will try to hurt me more.

He leaves me here alone almost half an hour ago, Theo is already sleeping on my chest, I make him lay in his basket with the hot water bag to keep him warm.

I step outside of my room and look for Nicolas, he is playing with a football and whenever his eyes lad on me, those pair of eyes sparkle in excitement and he begins to run near me, he throws his hand around my waist and bury his head on my belly.

"Nona, I missed you-" he says with his muffled sound I chuckle.

"I was so scared, Nona-" he chokes a sob and I cup his cheek.

"I'm here, kiddo, I'm not gonna die so easily, don't worry-" I ruffle his hair. His chin scrunches up and he burst into tears. My heart clenched to see him like this.

"Hey, no! Don't cry, I'm sorry, baby-" I plant a soft kiss on his forehead and after a while, he calms down properly.

"Don't you have school today?" I pinch on his nose.

"It's Sunday, means no school-" he giggles softly.

After sending him to his room, I was roaming around to the mansion, Jungkook is probably gone. When I was about to pass the last room where I was never before and I'm wondering why didn't I notice this room before.

I hear a weird noise, very weird noises, and curiosity grows bigger on my mind, it's like someone is moaning or something. I decided to unlock the door and step inside.

I twist the doorknob and step inside, the room is all red, everything is red wherever I see and my eyes went wide in horror when I see

Jungkook is aiming a pistol at Sana while she is fully naked and fully cuffed with the bed, Junkook's face is blank as usual.

"J-jungkook-" I call out his name and he looks at me with a straight face, I'm literally shaking and panting to see a gun in his hand, a fucking gun!