01~10 million dollars

Jungkook's Pov:

It's been seven months after the incident of Faiza being kidnapped by  Taehyung's bastard father, they become more close almost husband and wife.

Everyone is happy because Faiza and Taehyung are gonna get married very soon, everyone is cheering them, including me but no one knows what is happening in my heart.

They are looking very happy together and why don't they look unhappy right? They love each other so much, Taehyung always protects Faiza from everything, and for Faiza, Taehyung is her everything.

"Hello, young man!" I look at the direction from where the voice is coming, I see Taehyung's father is coming towards me, he take a seat beside me.

"Hello uncle, how are you?" I ask smilingly, he smiles brightly.

"I'm doing fine, but are you okay?" he asks and a painful chuckle escapes from my mouth, at least he asks me that I'm okay or not.

"I'm perfectly okay, uncle." I reply and he tilts his head aside.

"You can't hide, young man, you like her, don't you?" I quickly look down, took my wine glass, not wanting to see him my face.

"Jungkook, my son, Taehyung is my own son but I also consider you as my child, let me suggest you something, sometimes it's good to stay away from your lovable person, not every love story has a happy ending, my son and I hope you get someone very fastly who will heal you, truly heal you, you deserve someone better, my child." he says and I look at him, flashing a heartwarming smile he held my hand and squeezes there lightly.

"Why do you think that I deserve someone better?" a painful chuckle escapes from my mouth.

"You're a good human, Jungkook, if not then you would never accept their relationship like this, you could have to try to snatch her from Tae but you didn't." he says and I chuckle.

"He deserves her, uncle, and I know very well that he will make her life beautiful, they deserve to be together but I don't deserve her, uncle, I don't deserve her." I sigh deeply.

"Everyone deserves the best, Jungkook, no matter how huge monster are they, even there is someone who can tame the monster fully, and here you're a normal human, surely someone will be entering your life soon and change you fully." he says and pat my shoulder, then he gets up and head towards Faiza and Taehyung, I smile and praying for them to be happy forever.

"Hey Tae, kiss nona!" Namjoon yells and Faiza blush, sudden red blood comes across her milky cheek and she hurriedly looks down, smiles shyly, she looks stunning, ethereal, alluring, charming and no matter how many words I say to describe her beauty, it will be less to lesser.

Taehyung held her hand, kisses on her knuckle, pulling her closer to him, holding her neck, he pulls her into a long kiss, everyone is cheering, clapping and here my heart is aching, I can't take this anymore, I can't take this pain. This is too much for me.

I get up, took the black blazer, I'm heading towards the lift, I need a distraction and distract myself from her thoughts.

Driving through the road and thinking about Faiza and Taehyung are getting married is eating me alive, this is too much for me.

My eyes water, why can't I just lead a happy life? Why do I have to fall in love with her who would never be mine? Why?