58~ Tempting

Sapphire's Pov

Hearing Namjoon's offer, makes me freeze on my spot and I look at him, gulping again and again.

"No, Namjoon, I can go there by my own-" I look away, couldn’t able to look at his eyes, his eyes hold different aura which can make anyone week in knees.

"Why not? Why do you always refuse me, Emmie? Why? Why are you so afraid? Is there anyone who is scaring you? Just tell me the name and see what can I do-" he clenches his jaw.

"There is no one but-"

"But what, Emmie? But what? Why are you trying to stop me?" holding my shoulder blade softly, he makes me face him and wraps his hand around my waist. I gasp softly.

"It's just-its's just-" I stutter, don't know what to say in return. He leans forward more and I become more nervous, his dragon eyes radiate and showing some unknown emotions which I'm not aware of.

"It's just what?" he asks huskily and I feel shiver.

"It's-it's complicated-" I breathe out and he lets go of me, sighing deeply and begins to rub his temple.

"Alright, I can understand-" he says and gets up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" I ask softly and he turns around to face me.

"To talk with the doctor about your condition-" he says with a tiniest smile but still, that pair of dimple shows up cutely. I thought he is mad at me.

"Don't worry, I'm not mad at you-" he chuckles and my mouth become wide, is he a mind reader or something like that?

Placing his hands on the bed, he bends down and he is eye to eye level with me, the corner of his lips tugs into a smirk and I gulp.

"Can I kiss you?" he asks huskily, before I could tell him no, he presses his lips with mine and I become freeze.

He begins to suck my lips gently and I'm still processing what just happened. Tugging my lower lip between his teeth, he softly bites there, causes me to gasp loudly and he took the opportunity to slips his tongue inside my mouth.

His hand clutches my cheek softly to deepen the kiss, the kiss didn’t lasts long and he detaches his lips from me and pecks there gently.

"That's tempting-" he says with a smug smirk on his face.