06 ~ Nico

Jungkook's Pov

I was waiting for Sapphire and within five minutes, she shows up with her bright smile. She is wearing a silk blue cocktail dress with a long sleeve which is hugging her slender arms perfectly, the dress is above her knees, her brown legs are shining more with this colour, her long brown hair is open up fully. She is wearing a blue high heel and she is looking beautiful, not only beautiful, she is breathtakingly beautiful.

Whenever she sees me, she waves at me with a huge smile and I wave her back. Who will say that she is the girl whom I tortured last night, brutally? Why is she so good? Doesn't she hate me for doing this to her?  

"Um-"

"Let's go, we are getting late, I know she was going to talk about something and if she starts talking, she won't stop so, I cut her off before she can say something.

I'm driving the car silently, Sapphire isn't talking at all, she becomes silent which is irritating me and I don't know the exact reason why.

"You got more tattoos in your arm." she chimes out suddenly and a small smile appears on my face.

"Hm, so?" I ask.

"Um, nothing, that's looking good on your arm, I mean pretty good, more likely um-" she pauses and searches for a word.

"More likely what?" I chuckle.

"More likely hot and sexy, honestly I don't like tattoos but your tattoos are good, I mean they are-"

"I didn't ask for your opinion, Sophie-" I roll my eyes.

"No, no, don't get me wrong, I was not giving any opinion. I was just speaking my thoughts, they are good, you can keep them-"

"And did I ask about your thought?" I scoff out loudly.

"Why are you so mean? I was just talking, trying to create some conversation, that's it." she says softly and I extend the speed.

"But I don't want to talk, who told you to create conversation, did I tell you? No, right? So, don't talk. You are too much talkative which I don't like at all, keep that on your small head, got it?" I sigh.

"Okay, I got it-" she whispers. The rest of the car ride was silent, she didn't talk, not even utter a single word.

"We are here, wear your mask." I say and unclip my seatbelt, then climb off from the car.

Sapphire's Pov

The keeper opens the door and I slowly step inside the room, seeing my baby brother who is peacefully sleeping on the bed while clutching the thick blanket like a pillow, my heart melts.

It's been one month, I didn't see him. I take a seat beside him and begin to stroke his soft, silky fluffy brown hair.

After a couple of minutes later, I see him opening his eyes slowly and whenever his eyes meet mine, he gasps loudly.

"Bebo!" he gasps again and I smile at him. He quickly sits up and cups my cheek with his tiny palms.