34~ Feisty [21+]

Double update, make sure you read the previous chapter too❤️

Sapphire's Pov

Waking up in the middle of the sex while Jungkook was crying and smiling at the same time made me puzzled, I don't know what is happening here.

He is hugging me so tight that It's literally blocking my air supply and I'm trying to free myself from him but he is not letting me detach myself from him, I remember about last night that what he did to me, he kicked me out of the mansion.

"Jungkook, let go of me-" my voice cracks, last night he was fucking that girl and now he is showing his sympathy to me, I don't need this at all. Not now at least, in fact, I don't need anyone's sympathy.

"No-" he softly chimes out and my jaw clenches in anger.

"I was scared, Sophie, I was so scared. I thought I lost you-" he breaks the hug and begins to kiss me all over my face which is tickling me.

"I thought you would be happy if I died-" I grit my teeth and sit up, my body is weak and almost numb, feeling like something drenched my power. I was shivering to death and here he was busy fucking another girl. I try to get up but as always I failed, I couldn't balance myself and fall on the floor with a loud thud.

"Sophie-" Jungkook calls out my name and quickly wraps his hands around my waist to pull me closer but I push him away, he doesn't budge though.

"Sophie, don't be stubborn and-"

"You are the one who is stubborn here, Jungkook, not me!" I spat and breathes heavily.

"What do you want me to do after you kicked me out of the mansion with my small child-like kitten just because I defended myself that I was not lying, your so-called girlfriend threw my kitten to the floor and said she hates kitten but still you believed her over me, Jungkook. You again believed someone else over me, again Jungkook, again-" I burst into tears as I couldn't hold myself anymore, why is this happening to me?

"I'm sorry-" he says softly and I lift my face to meet with his eyes to see if he really telling truth or not, his eyes are showing the guiltiness and hurt ness, he is regretting and he deserves that. And this is the very first time he said sorry to me, an actual sorry but I'm not an easy-going girl to forgive him that easily.

"Why are you here? You should be with your girlfriend, not with me, Jungkook-" I look away.

"And please let me go if you are already in a relationship, I don't want want to be the third wheel between you two-"

"She is not my girlfriend, Sophie-" he says huskily and my anger inside me increases more than before.