Chapter 1

ONCE AGAIN GUYS THAN YOU FOR READING THE STORY. And as this is my first time writing please give me some comments so i can make some changes. Thanks

This is not mine (got it from google) Most of the pics will not be mine, i can't draw hehe 

Amara in the future (not Mine) 

'...' thoughts

'...' telepathy

"..." speak 

Amara's pov

'So bright.....bro, wtf, why can't I move?' Amara thought as she opened her eyes. 

"What did that wench name them?" a blondie asked with a cold tone. 

"My lady named the older princess Athanasia, the second princess Amara and the prince Adiel." a maid said as she was shivering.

'Prince, princess what the heck is she talking about and most of all WHY AM I IN A CHILD'S BODY? Is this what they call reincarnation?!! But I wanted to die peacefully....what the...seriously god?' Amara thought as she tried to look at the other children who were now her so-called siblings.

 That blondie gave all three of them a death stare. And Amara who had her eyes wide open stared back with a frown on her face. 

"Your majesty...their highnesses...please spare them...." the red-haired man said as he felt bad for the kids who just lost their mother. 

"Do I look that bold to you? Why kill them when I can just suffocate them?" the blondie said as he looked at Amara who was the only one awake. 

'Dude, isn't that also killing but in a different way. Anyway this blondie looks super familiar. And he is damn handsome with those jeweled blue eyes...wait, JEWELLED EYES and at that they are BLUE' Amara screamed (obviously not out loud but inside).

"Your majesty?" the red-haired man said. 

"Felix, why is it that this little bug is awake while the other two are sleeping and is not even crying?" the blondie said as he picked Amara up. 

"I think the noise might have made Princess Amara to wake up and the princess does look calm despite all the blood." Felix answered worried about the princess as the blondie/his majesty was holding Amara by her hand. 

"Is that so? interesting" the blondie said. the blondie said as he saw that Amara was trying to hit him with her tiny hand (the one that the blondie didn't hold)

'Interesting my ass, LET GO OF ME you bas- wait no he is my dad i can not swear' Amara thought. The blondie squeezes her hand even tighter after he sees her struggling. 

'Okay, calm. I have to stay caaaalm ouch, okay I AM Done with this shit' Amara thought as she opened her mouth to take her anger out but instead "blah...abububu...abibi....blasrd..'' this came out of her mouth.