30. Not so hot

I had it all set up.The wine, grapes and cheese were all on the plates. The glasses were on the table too and now I was waiting for Jay. I was wearing the bodysuit under my oversized t-shirt, which revealed a little bit of my shoulder so that the straps of the bodysuit were visible. I was also wearing my black denim shorts just to reveal little more skin. Was I nervous? Yes... I did not know how Jay would react to this little.. Romantic stuff.. We hadn't done this yet. So this was the first but I really felt like there could be much more between us than just sex... I wanted more.

Exactly at seven there was a knock on my door. My heart rate went through the roof and slowly I made my steps towards the door.

"Hey" Jay's smooth voice carried into my ears and he stepped in.

"Hi" I smiled and let him close the door behind him.

"I got us a little something too" he handed me a take-away boxes which I recognized were from my favourite sushi place. And this guy wasn't taking stuff seriously? Eric, you can eat your own hat.

"You remembered "I said while realizing that the boxes included all my favourites.

"Well I know you pretty damn well, right?" he gently pushed me to the living room where I had candles and mood set up. He looked around and then moved his eyes back to me.

"Wow, I did not wait for this but this is, indeed, quite relaxing" he caressed my back. I smiled and gestured him on the sofa after what I went to get some plates, bowls for the soy and of course, the soy sauce. Jay opened the wine and took some grapes while waiting for me and once I joined him, he poured out the red liquid.

"So...To the nice, relaxing evening before the crazy show tomorrow" he brought his glass together with mine. I smiled, even though I maybe hoped to hear something else coming out from his mouth, something like "to us and our first real date night" but that was just in my head, for now. I did not want to push him in any direction, especially when I had no clue what were his thoughts about us. Maybe I'd find out about his thoughts during this evening..

"Yeah, I figured that it would do good to just... Relax a little bit before that.. "I smiled and reached for the first piece of sushi.

"Indeed...Besides..Every minute with such a beautiful lady as you, is relaxing for me.. " Jay smirked and took the chopsticks from my hands. He reached for the piece I was just about to take, took it, dipped it to the soy and moved it into my direction. Ohh...So this is how we're gonna eat? Fine by me. I smiled and opened my mouth. Jay fed me the piece and maybe it was my imagination or maybe it was real, but the eye contact for a moment was pretty much the most erotic thing I have ever felt.

That was pretty much how the evening carried on. We both fed each other's with sushi, grapes.. cheese... It really felt like this could be it. My new life, with him. We were acting like a couple, he was an easy guy to be with.. He cared.. He was perfect.

"Umh.." I started and finished my wine. Jay had his left arm wrapped around me and the TV was playing on the background. Not that we paid too much attention to it, only when there was something interesting going on but most of the time the more interesting action was going on between us. I felt like my place was right there, next to him...

"Yeah?" the man asked and I put the empty glass away from my hands. After I had done that I bit my lip nervously and looked at the man from the corner of my eyes. I never saw this situation coming, that I'd buy a hot piece of lingerie to turn on the mood with Jay. I had probably lost my mind but that was my smallest concern. My mind was long gone because of some obvious reasons. I finally looked at him and took his hand.