8. Even Barbie is more real

I ended up throwing the whiskey soaked clothes into the bin. I'd just buy new jeans and shirt. And a fucking washing machine, I'll find a place to fit it in somewhere because I was so tired about the stupid laundry thing. And because who knows, maybe next time I walk into the laundry room the Hokka boy is busy with someone and that is not something I'd like to witness at all.

The remaining day I did not do anything. I was still emotionally exhausted about the situation and I found myself from the balcony, cigarette between my lips more than once during the evening. Guess it was now a habit. I had been smoking so much during the week that I eventually became addicted to the cancer sticks and there was one more thing just eating my money away. Not that I was earning millions anyway. So thank you Aki. You didn't only break my heart but got me a cancer as well.. Just what I wanted – to die slowly.

"Just fucking awesome.." I sighed and dumped the last cigarette I had and went back inside. It was getting late and I had to go to work tomorrow so I decided to go to sleep. Hopefully tomorrow would be a drama free day.

But well, the morning already had not so fun start. There was a name on my booking list I did not like and I was having mixed feelings about it. I mean, it could be anyone, there was probably thousands of guys with this same name but somehow I had a feeling that this was going to be him. Which meant that I had to touch him and be around him the whole time I was dealing with his hair. I tapped my fingers against the table and I could feel how Iwas already getting nervous. It did not help how much I tried to calm myself down by thinking that it is a common name.

"You don't happen to know this Joel's last name, do you?" I asked Carla as she was cleaning her station after a customer. She looked at me shaking her head and I was just hoping that it wasn't acertain Hokka who had made an appointment. There was written roots and tips. That sounded a lot like him for some reason and I was getting anxious.

"Can you take this guy...?" I was hoping to just smoothly move him to Carla but she shook her head again.
"I wish I could but I have to run to take the money to the bank.."

"I can do that" I was still trying but what ever I offered didn't seem to work. The money was her responsibility since she owned the place so I had no other option than suck it up and take the client.

There was literally ten minutes to find out if that Joel was my annoying cheater neighbour or some other Joel who I didn't know. I was crossing my fingers for the last option and to calm down my nerves I went to enjoy the fresh air that I filtered into my lungs through some nicotine. I took out my phone to check my social media and noticed a message from my sister.

Alina: Feeling better?

I sighed. No, I still wasn't feeling any better but all I could do was to focus on my work and the competition and just try to manage with all of that while my heart was out of order and brain was too confused about everything.

Heidi: Ugh.. what to say...I dunno what to say..

Alina: What you mean?

Heidi: Too much going on..Jay got us into some competition and some other shit

Alina: But that's great, right?
Heidi: Yeah..just that.. I am maybe having some weird feelings about him...

Alina: Jay? Like the Jay?The freaking hot piece?

Heidi: Yeah.. I mean I dunno what. Maybe because everything is so messed up. I shouldn't think about like that from him.

Alina: Did something happen between you guys?