17. Drunk adventures

I should quit drinking. For real this time. The pain was not giving me any pleasure at all. I literally groaned in pain and opened my eyes and it just all got worse as I noticed where I was.

"You fucking kidding me.. How am I here again..?" I looked around Joel's room. He wasn't here. I let my hand run through my body to check the situation under the blanket and a relieved sigh left my lips as I was positive that I still had something on. I pushed myself up and my head weighted like a tons of rocks. I was stuck in some freaking tunnel and every sound echoed too loud.

"Fuck.." I cried and just as I had got the blanket off form me the door opened and there stood Joel, water glass in his hand a guess he had also some painkillers too.

"How are you feeling?" he asked and sat next to me. I looked at him and then the clothes lying around the floor. What the hell happened here last night and why I was here? Did we try to sleep together? Fucking hell, seriously. I can't keep drinking like that anymore if I keep ending up here blacked out.

I sighed and reached for the pill and the water and got them down at once. I could feel the cold water making its way down and it felt... Cold. The pill got stuck somewhere midway and it made me cough few times.

"So.. what's the story for this time.. Did I lost my keys and shoe again?" I asked and looked the man who looked way too well slept and not hangovering.

"How much do you remember?" Joel asked and handed me my shirt from the floor. I thanked him and pulled it on. Guess he had seen enough my naked flesh already. Hopefully I didn't flash my boobs to him too. It was enough already that Jay had seen me naked because that is pretty much the last thing I can remember. Us almost having sex last night. Whatever happened after that was flushed away from my memory, or most of it. I remember something from here and there but I wasn't sure if the pictures flashing in my eyes were in the correct order.

"I remember.. That Jay got me home... And I was about to go to sleep.." I said, or lied, or just did not tell the whole truth. Not that he had to know that I was dying to feel Jay's body on me. Speaking which why did he even let me here with Joel?

"Oh well.. Okay...So. That Eric guy thought that we should continue the party at yours so we all came there, drank shitloads.. Or you and the others did.. I decided to stay sober because I already saw that you were gonna lose it... You were all so wasted.. And after Eric left, the guys pretty much occupied every soft surface from your apartment and for some reason you went to the laundry room to continue your night with your beloved Jim... So I took you here. I was about to go to sleep on the sofa but you asked me to say and wanted to cuddle so.. I stayed... "Joel spoke and looked at me the whole time until the last two sentence. My cheeks were getting red and I was so embarrassed. Yeah..Jim.. The love of my life.. Why the hell did all this men around me start with J? Jim, Jack, Jay... Joel.. ? Who next? Jose and Johnny?

"Fuck.. Great.. So you came to save me, again..." I looked at him apologetic.

"Well sort of...Couldn't leave you there.. You should cut down with alcohol, you know.. I can't be saving you all the time..." he sighed and stood up. Yes, he was right. But what can I do? Alcohol seems to be the only one who is not disappointing me...

"Thanks.. again..So where are the others.. Do I even have my keys?"

"Niko and Jay are still there.. "

Fuck.. I was so not ready to face Jay after disappearing like this. More over, after ending at Joel's bed again. No, we were not together or anything. I didn't even know what we were and what was happening between us. Maybe it was a good thing that we got disturbed last night. I didn't have to think how to act around him... But still.. We were there naked. He pleased me to some point.. Fuck. I have asked this from myself for god knows how many times, but when did life get so difficult?